Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker

Old 08-25-2007, 08:17 AM

Default Re: Giving back to HU Forum: HUSNG Analysis Software

[ QUOTE ]
Nicho, I've been looking for a kind of hand replayer, that replays entire SnG's or Cash game sessions from your PT database. Is this within the realm of possibilities? If there's one already out there someone please show me a link, thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.popopop-poker.net/article.php3?id_article=29

Works for PS, PP, UB, FT, Everest, OnGame, Crypto, Mansion, and with HoldEm, Omaha and O8.

You can drag& drop a file on the table, and you can tell the replayer where on your hard drive you hand histories are stored. From that on, everything is done 100% automatically ( last session is loaded at startup ), and you can even "replay" as you play. ( see mucked cards, stats, etc... ).

Oh yeah, it selfupdates, it's 100% free and spywarefree, and if you have any trouble with it, just send me an email at popopop.poker@gmail.com

One thing i could do is a specific output for 2+2 ( it already has some export formats, with comments you may had on every action / hand ). I'll do that.

About your PT hands : it should work. You can just drag&drop some hand form your PT base straight to the replayer. I'm working on a full PT compatibility ( i mean an automatic stuff that scan your PT db )
Old 08-25-2007, 08:48 AM

Default Re: Giving back to HU Forum: HUSNG Analysis Software

Awesome. I don't have time to try it out now but I plan on it and I'll let you know how I like it. Thanks very much!