Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2007, 08:03 PM

Default SD Players - Lots of Action at Barona

I was at Barona today and they were jammed packed and the lists were pretty much full also. Today and tomorrow are their last car giveaway days, so the dealers told me tomorrow will be just as insane.

If you're looking for some action, I suggest going there early tomorrow. Tomorrow is also the last day for their Aces Cracked promotion, which you win $100 from 12-4PM if your pocket aces get cracked. They also have the rack attacks to 12:15PM if you want to get there before Noon.

When I left today at 4PM, they had (4) 3/6 tables, (2) 4/8 tables and I believe (2) 5/10 tables going (sorry, I don't play limit so I could be off on these) and also had (2) 1/2NL, (4) 1/3NL and almost had a full list for 2/5NL.

If you're looking for somewhere different to go, it might be worth looking up Barona tomorrow.
Old 06-27-2007, 08:19 PM

Default Re: SD Players - Lots of Action at Barona

Good action, but wait lists are too long, and not enough tables/dealers to accomodate. Plus, it's out in the middle of nowhere.