Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2007, 06:33 PM

Default Re: Adults dupe teen into MySpace-assisted suicide

You know its weird. Nothing totally horrible has ever happened to me. Probably the worst thing was struggling at college for a year and getting C's and maybe titling off 10k on full tilt one night, lol.

But whenever I read stories about husbands that cheat on their pregnant wives or people who steal from family memembers, I always get so mad for like 15 mins, even though these are complete strangers. However this takes the [censored] cake.

Unreal. And whats even more upsetting is the reprecussions. Nothing can be done?!?!? What!?!??! People win lawsuits for the most ridiculous things, jesus I remember some fat kids trying to sue McD for making them fat. You are telling me with that one girl's testimony nothing could be proved in CIVIL court?!??

And wtf is going on with the parents. I do not want to hear anyones argument for doing anything else, but physcially hurting or killing some member of the offending family. Let the mom take care of the younger daughter. The dad is struggling at work? Depressed? Take a god damn handgun, wait outside the "killer" families house and [censored] waste their daughter. Period. Thats it. How can you let this go?

My father lost his brother to a tragic accident in India, when my dad was 21 and his bro was 18. He still thinks about him, but has moved on. But my grandparents have never forgotten and each day it hurts. Maybe they forget for awhile, but whenever they have time to think the pain never goes away. Never. I would never wish on my worst enemy to lose a child.

Now, if this ploy was by the young girl who was "un"friended, then it becomes murky. But the ADULTS were involved. They perpetuated the account.

Man. I am going to be so pissed off for the rest of the day. I wish I never saw this thread. I hope 20/20 picks up the story and some crazy Christian group exacts revenge.