Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2007, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Entourage- 4/29

I don't understand why people watch tv shows that they don't like. The Office, Lost, and Entourage are pretty much the only 3 shows that I watch. All 3 of those threads are filled with people saying they didn't like the past week's show. I just don't get it. If you don't like it so much, find something better to do with your time.
Old 05-02-2007, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why people watch tv shows that they don't like. The Office, Lost, and Entourage are pretty much the only 3 shows that I watch. All 3 of those threads are filled with people saying they didn't like the past week's show. I just don't get it. If you don't like it so much, find something better to do with your time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you found something better to do with your time, how would you know that week's episode sucked?
Old 05-02-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of us are too lazy to get up after the Sopranos. And since Entourage is only fourteen minutes long, it's not like it's a huge commitment.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most people in this thread aren't saying Entourage sucks, just that the last few episodes haven't been very good. Up until half a dozen episodes ago I was lol'ing pretty much every viewing.
Old 05-03-2007, 12:25 AM

Just watched it.

Artie Lange is a terrible actor. TERRIBLE. I hope he's saving his money.
I don't need to see Piven with his shirt off. Big deal, if I were an actor I'd work out too.
Def need more nudity. Three hot pieces of trim and no skin... WTF??
Kevin Dillon continues to carry the show.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't need to see Piven with his shirt off. Big deal, if I were an actor I'd work out too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best observation of the thread.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The first two seasons were better made, better acted, and better written than Lost

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate Lost with a passion, but seriously, what are you smoking?

FWIW I thought this episode was pretty hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you hate Lost you must truly despise Entourage. Why are you posting in this thread?

What I said about Lost/Entourage is really not as big a deal as people are making it out to be. If I said Sopranos/Wire are better than Lost obviously most of you would agree. If I said Deadwood was better than Lost, some of you would agree. IMO Entourage is at least on par with Deadwood.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
JuntMonkey, your opinions are [censored] horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

C-
Old 05-03-2007, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you found something better to do with your time, how would you know that week's episode sucked?

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked this week's episodes. I like 95+% of the episodes of the shows I watch and if I don't then I stop watching. Seems like some people just watch shows they don't really like that much so that they can complain about them.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I said Sopranos/Wire are better than Lost obviously most of you would agree.

[/ QUOTE ]really?