Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 04:14 AM

Default Re: Girl Beat

[ QUOTE ]

Her whole plan was to have someone take her to a store down the road for something to eat, and once there she was going to get out of the car and jump into his and then explain she wanted to hang out with him now~!?!?!?! She said she wanted to smoke some weed, then have him take her home so she could go to bed cause her legs are sore from work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wtf are you talking about in this paragraph, seriously?
Old 08-28-2007, 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Her whole plan was to have someone take her to a store down the road for something to eat, and once there she was going to get out of the car and jump into his and then explain she wanted to hang out with him now~!?!?!?! She said she wanted to smoke some weed, then have him take her home so she could go to bed cause her legs are sore from work.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds like the chloroform was beginning to wear off, and she was mustering a plan of escape
Old 08-28-2007, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im just paraphrasing what she said. She was drunk. She wanted one of us to take her to the gas station/market down the road for something to eat..There she was going to get out of the car, explain she wanted to hang out with her guy friend she likes, smoke weed with him, then have him "take her home."

I hope that cleared it up some for you.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:29 AM

I can't make out if you dumped her on the spot or not? You better did. Even if you still want to salvage something from this... you better did.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't make out if you dumped her on the spot or not? You better did. Even if you still want to salvage something from this... you better did.

[/ QUOTE ]

I told her friend that was here with her, "that Ill make it real simple for her to decide between me or him. She can have him."

Then when the dumb bitch came up stairs to apologize I told her she just needs to leave and go be with Andy because I dont want to see her again.

Oh and heres that pic guys. Its the only pic I could get from her myspace since I dont have one, and I dont feel like signing up for one so I can get a better pic for you guys. She looks better than the pic shows, but whatever. If she were a perfect ten most people in here would still rag on her [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] So feel free to rag all you want.

Old 08-28-2007, 04:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
doesn't sound like you've sealed the deal. Move on. No leg massages w/out mclovin' btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was so funny when she came downstairs. She told my roommate, "I hope he didn't hear anything I said on the phone." My roomie heard part of her conversation, and he said, "Well if he didn't hear it, Im gonna tell him what you said on the phone." I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] my roomie.

I could have sealed the deal the first night I met her when she was hammered, but I have more class than that. But for those that have no problem [censored] a drunk chick rock on. Its just not my style.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:46 AM

YGOS?
Old 08-28-2007, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
YGOS?

[/ QUOTE ]
Can someone explain what this means?

I don't post in BBV4L often.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YGOS?

[/ QUOTE ]
Can someone explain what this means?

I don't post in BBV4L often.

[/ QUOTE ]

You gay or something?
Old 08-28-2007, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
YGOS?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but there have been plenty of gay guys who wish I were. Im a [censored] mag much to my dismay [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Theres nothing worse than having a gay waiter go and talk to two of his gay friends at another table, then point me out while they all got that big "Im gonna rape you tonight" smile on their faces.

Now Im gonna catch hell for telling you guys that, but at least you guys are getting some entertainment out of my miserable life.

New motto for BBV4LIFE: Getting enjoyment out of your miserable life!