Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2007, 02:09 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

Guys, how long does it take to deposit to Moneybookers for verification purposes, by wiring money from your Canadian bank?

Also, do I have to keep "wiring ($35 fee)" into Moneybookers if I wanted to make a further deposit AFTER bank verification, or is it normal 2-3 business days deposit/withdraw after verification, without wiring fees?
Old 06-22-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys, how long does it take to deposit to Moneybookers for verification purposes, by wiring money from your Canadian bank?

Also, do I have to keep "wiring ($35 fee)" into Moneybookers if I wanted to make a further deposit AFTER bank verification, or is it normal 2-3 business days deposit/withdraw after verification, without wiring fees?

[/ QUOTE ]

From my bank to MB took 3 business days. Luckily, I only had to do it once. Because it's pretty expensive. The fee isn't charged on MB's end but by your bank.

Even after verification, if you want to deposit to MB again using your bank, you're going to have to pay the same wiring fee again.

As well as doing the same wiring procedure all over again (going to the bank, etc., etc.).
Old 06-22-2007, 12:06 PM

You can skip all of the fees by sending them in photocopies of a bank statement and such...they sent me an email about that after I did my first Wire WITHDRAWAL...which is awesome...save myself $35.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:11 PM

Here's part of their email:

2) You can verify your bank account by sending us a scanned copy of your bank account statement clearly showing the latest withdrawal you have received from Moneybookers along with all the relevant details.

Please kindly note that you can send us the document required via our messaging center available through the contact menu of your Moneybookers account. Then please go to the Account/Security section and kindly choose the 'You have requested information and/or documents from me' option and fill in the Ticket ID number as displayed in the subject of this e-mail. Please kindly make sure that you hit the 'upload' button after you browse the desired file from your local computer in order to successfully send it over to us.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From my bank to MB took 3 business days. Luckily, I only had to do it once. Because it's pretty expensive. The fee isn't charged on MB's end but by your bank.

Even after verification, if you want to deposit to MB again using your bank, you're going to have to pay the same wiring fee again.

As well as doing the same wiring procedure all over again (going to the bank, etc., etc.).

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I thought, eh. Thanks for your reply.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You can skip all of the fees by sending them in photocopies of a bank statement and such...they sent me an email about that after I did my first Wire WITHDRAWAL...which is awesome...save myself $35.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait, let me see if I understand this fully.

So, in order to hook up your bank account with MB, you have to wire money into MB and paying $35ish fee (CIBC). Then, you can withdraw some money from MB to your bank account, and if you send them bank statement showing MB's deposit into your bank account, you can deposit to MB without having to pay additional wiring fees. Is this correct?
Old 06-22-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, in order to hook up your bank account with MB, you have to wire money into MB and paying $35ish fee (CIBC). Then, you can withdraw some money from MB to your bank account, and if you send them bank statement showing MB's deposit into your bank account, you can deposit to MB without having to pay additional wiring fees. Is this correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Though I think this is extremely unlikely, if it is true, I'd be interested in it too. More info?
Old 06-22-2007, 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FALSE.

I never made a deposit to MB from my bank account...I deposited with a CC for a few bucks...I made a W/D from my poker site, then W/D from MB to my bank account via a Wire...and since they've done that, they said I can email in a scanned copy of my bank statement showing the deposit in order to verify my bank account...never needing to deposit from that account and pay the fees.
Old 06-23-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FALSE.

I never made a deposit to MB from my bank account...I deposited with a CC for a few bucks...I made a W/D from my poker site, then W/D from MB to my bank account via a Wire...and since they've done that, they said I can email in a scanned copy of my bank statement showing the deposit in order to verify my bank account...never needing to deposit from that account and pay the fees.

[/ QUOTE ]
I see.. so this is what you did:

- deposit to MB using CC
- deposit that MB money to some poker site
- withdraw funds from poker site to MB
- withdraw MB money to your bank account

So, you can withdraw MB money w/o "verifying" your bank account first? How much was the fee for them to wire you the money?
Old 06-23-2007, 02:39 PM

NO!

Geebus.

I deposted to MB with a CC.
I withdrew FROM a poker site TO MB.
I withdrew FROM MB to my bank via a WIRE.

Now they'll let me just scan and email a copy of my bank statement showing the wire to 'verify' my bank account. Verification is only useful to raise my withdrawal limits...you don't need to verify to withdraw.