Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2007, 01:45 PM

Default Re: Worst acts of banroll management you have ever seen....

info on idreamofjenna????
Old 11-07-2007, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Three weeks ago I was almost broke, and stumbled across some site that gave $30 free bankroll on CD poker, so I got it and started playing 2c/4c PLO, made 20 bucks and decided to play a $5r tourney and placed 2nd for $1400. I started playing 2/4, 3/6, 5/10 limit games with some 100nl and 50PLO and in two weeks I had my bankroll at $3800 thanks to $800 rakeback.

Well I cashed out 1000$ of it to all my bills and rent and blew the rest of it on [censored] BJ, roulette and 3 card poker in 1 day. I hate my life now since I blew more money in one day then I make in 3 months at my 9-5 job [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] If I didnt blow my roll, I would be making more money from rakeback then I make at work. LIFETILT

[/ QUOTE ]

You actually managed to get CDPoker to honour a withdrawal? Wow, that must be a first!
How many forms of I.D. did they [censored] you for and how long did you have to wait?

I turned $50 into $4600 playing PLO on CDPoker in just two days. Unfortunately CDPoker are bastards and wouldn't let me cash it out despite meeting all their requirements, sending in so many forms of I.D. it's not funny, so I sat at $5/$10 and lost it in a morning. I blame CDPoker entirely - semi-criminal site.

Full story here:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]

They did not ask me for any proof of identity, all I needed to do was to make a deposit with the same option I wanted to make my withdrawal, so I deposited like 25 bucks and withdrew the money. Made a cashout via WebMoney and cashout process took less than 2 days.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BUSTO
Old 11-07-2007, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BUSTO

[/ QUOTE ]

That sucks. I loved watching that guy in action on FTP.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Three weeks ago I was almost broke, and stumbled across some site that gave $30 free bankroll on CD poker, so I got it and started playing 2c/4c PLO, made 20 bucks and decided to play a $5r tourney and placed 2nd for $1400. I started playing 2/4, 3/6, 5/10 limit games with some 100nl and 50PLO and in two weeks I had my bankroll at $3800 thanks to $800 rakeback.

Well I cashed out 1000$ of it to all my bills and rent and blew the rest of it on [censored] BJ, roulette and 3 card poker in 1 day. I hate my life now since I blew more money in one day then I make in 3 months at my 9-5 job [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] If I didnt blow my roll, I would be making more money from rakeback then I make at work. LIFETILT

[/ QUOTE ]

You actually managed to get CDPoker to honour a withdrawal? Wow, that must be a first!
How many forms of I.D. did they [censored] you for and how long did you have to wait?

I turned $50 into $4600 playing PLO on CDPoker in just two days. Unfortunately CDPoker are bastards and wouldn't let me cash it out despite meeting all their requirements, sending in so many forms of I.D. it's not funny, so I sat at $5/$10 and lost it in a morning. I blame CDPoker entirely - semi-criminal site.

Full story here:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

[/ QUOTE ]

They did not ask me for any proof of identity, all I needed to do was to make a deposit with the same option I wanted to make my withdrawal, so I deposited like 25 bucks and withdrew the money. Made a cashout via WebMoney and cashout process took less than 2 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay for me to withdraw back onto my Visa bank card (not a credit card) with which I'd originally made a deposit I had to send them:

a) Photocopy of front and back of my bank card
b) Proof of address - utility bill
c) Sheet where I signed and dated every deposit I'd made to CDPoker

When I'd done all of that and confirmed they'd received it, they still wouldn't process my withdrawals. Well, they said it took 7-14 days before they would process them, so they were "pending". I emailed them half a dozen times asking them to process them, since I had sent them all my I.D., they'd had 10 hours, what was stopping them? They don't have to go through any more or less security checks than PartyPoker or William Hill or any other site which manages to process withdrawals promptly.

Then when I tried to redeposit another $50 after blowing through $4600, I wasn't able to. They'd set me a weekly deposit limit of about $500. A support box popped up and the bitch told me I could increase my limits by sending copies of my credit card, and proof of address!!!!

Man I hate those [censored]. They are the worst iPoker skin by such a long way it isn't even funny. The only good thing is the affiliate pay very generous points-based rakeback, and if you have a sterling account you get twice what a dollar account gets. I got £250 from them in my first week, and £85 in the second. Perhaps back then they didn't have so many players so it was easy to go to the top of their leaderboard, I don't know. But the downside of not being able to withdraw money easily and their support staff being non-native-English speaking morons more than outweighs this one good thing.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:26 PM

Thats too bad Jim, I hate when [censored] like that happens. We pay so much money in rake to this sites and still sometimes cannot get our money out.Happened to me once on UB had to wait for my money for like 3 months.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:32 PM

It doesnt really matter what place you get on the leaderboard on prs, you just have to get certain amount of points. For example it doesn't matter if you are 1st or 10th if you get more than 5000 points you still get $400.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It doesnt really matter what place you get on the leaderboard on prs, you just have to get certain amount of points. For example it doesn't matter if you are 1st or 10th if you get more than 5000 points you still get $400.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay cool. But if you have a sterling account you get £400. Just like you get £30 rather than $30 for your no-deposit bonus. So it makes sense for anyone to have a sterling account!
Old 11-07-2007, 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay cool. But if you have a sterling account you get £400. Just like you get £30 rather than $30 for your no-deposit bonus. So it makes sense for anyone to have a sterling account!

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I once got a free bankroll form some site which gave free 50$, I chose the currency in EUROS thinking that I would recive 50EUR instead of 50$ but they gave me only 35EUR on my account.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I once got a free bankroll form some site which gave free 50$, I chose the currency in EUROS thinking that I would recive 50EUR instead of 50$ but they gave me only 35EUR on my account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah for real - the sub-affiliate that told me about them clued me up on this. Nice deal.