Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who wins the 2006 Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year Award?
Billy Donovan 1 1.67%
Vince Young 2 3.33%
Italy's WC Team 1 1.67%
Bill Cowher 0 0%
Roger Federer 11 18.33%
Dwayne Wade 5 8.33%
Tony La Russa 1 1.67%
Paul Tagliabue 2 3.33%
George Mason men's bb team 4 6.67%
Tiger Woods 28 46.67%
"Game of Shadows" writers 3 5.00%
Other 2 3.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2007, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt regulars on here? NL 200 and NL 100

How do you play so many hands a month doesn't it drive you out of your mind? Also any chance you could post a graph of what your results are like? Peace.

On that one hand I can kinda see why you play it that way, I just think it's dangerous because you aren't defining his hand and you're giving him cheap chances to suck out.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How do you play so many hands a month doesn't it drive you out of your mind? Also any chance you could post a graph of what your results are like? Peace.

On that one hand I can kinda see why you play it that way, I just think it's dangerous because you aren't defining his hand and you're giving him cheap chances to suck out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I average about 6 hours a day (180/month), but it's my full-time profession so I have no other work. It's not too tedious. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm more than happy to share results with you. I keep detailed daily P&L results.

Narena.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:53 PM

I'm going to create a HAG bot on FullTilt and let him loose. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2007, 03:37 PM

Hi, Im rather new to some of this lingo. Could you be kind enough to tell me what 11/7/5 means. Also did you get the data somewhere on line or from a data tracker that you run while playing? If its the latter which would you recommend using. Thanks for your help. Ive played IamDaisy quite a few times, had the same style as the late BigAL007, never talked, played a lot of tables... very disciplined only played AA KK QQ JJ AK limped with anything else only if in position otherwise folded. Very aggressive pre and post, and usually a big winner. Had all the making of a good bot. Just like BigAL007 he moved up, got to 1/2 then closed account.
Old 05-16-2007, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, Im rather new to some of this lingo. Could you be kind enough to tell me what 11/7/5 means. Also did you get the data somewhere on line or from a data tracker that you run while playing? If its the latter which would you recommend using. Thanks for your help. Ive played IamDaisy quite a few times, had the same style as the late BigAL007, never talked, played a lot of tables... very disciplined only played AA KK QQ JJ AK limped with anything else only if in position otherwise folded. Very aggressive pre and post, and usually a big winner. Had all the making of a good bot. Just like BigAL007 he moved up, got to 1/2 then closed account.

[/ QUOTE ]

11/7/5 =

11% V$PIP (Voluntary Money Put In Pot) measures loose/tight preflop.

7% PFR (Preflop Raise) measures preflop aggression.

5.0 Total Post-Flop Aggression Factor = (Bet+Raise)/Call so that a 1.0 means frequency of betting and raising equals the frequency of calling. Folding does not effect the number. 2.0 or higher is aggressive. Lower is pretty passive.

These are from PokerTracker. You should buy PokerTracker. You should also get a Heads Up display for stats like PokerAce Heads Up Display (PAHUD).
Old 05-16-2007, 03:58 PM

it's awesome that a large portion of this thread is the Johnstown botshop

in other news, I might be a reg at FTP 100 pretty soon
12 tables is just too easy and I want to increase my hourly

I'm not good enough to beat higher levels
Old 05-16-2007, 04:03 PM

I have played on a smaller site for the past few years (True Poker) and I am heading over to Full Tilt for the rakeback and buy in bonus. Pokertracker cant be used on TP. Does the tracker slow down the computer or is it a program running in the back ground only when you have the program running.
Looking forward to seeing some of you soon. Should be about a 10-16K hand a month player....see you soon.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:05 PM

Thanks for clearing that up. I belong to pokeredge. And I was pretty sure the 11 was V$PIP but wanted to be sure. I got him at 10.1/6/4.8 and thats every hand he's ever played under IAMDaisy. Still, thats pretty damn good stats. Since you're in the know, heres another question. FTP wont let me get a rakeback on an established account. Should I close it and start a new one going through a rake back plan? Is it worth it?
Old 05-16-2007, 06:07 PM

I tried to play FT again last night, after a month off since the software update. The terrible lag stopped me as soon as I got 4 tables up and running - so it's back to nitty Party for me. Quite simply FT + PAHud + PT = 100% CPU utilization.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to play FT again last night, after a month off since the software update. The terrible lag stopped me as soon as I got 4 tables up and running - so it's back to nitty Party for me. Quite simply FT + PAHud + PT = 100% CPU utilization.

[/ QUOTE ]
I run the same thing and it runs great for me. My CPU is only running about 12%