Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2006, 04:43 PM

Default Post a true story of revenge/fighting back against a bully

I don't have a good one of my own, I just love these stories.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:50 PM

Default Re: Post a true story of revenge/fighting back against a bully

When I was a freshman on the HS football team (5'-8" about 135) this dude that was 6-4 ~240 who was known for being an ass would pick on me sometimes, punching me in the shoulder as hard as he could, etc. He did this to a few people but myself more than others. One day he was beating around on me and I pushed him back. He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against the wall. I told him to go ahead and hit me if that's what he wanted to do. For some reason he just let me go. Crazy football initiation [censored] or something I guess.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was a freshman on the HS football team (5'-8" about 135) this dude that was 6-4 ~240 who was known for being an ass would pick on me sometimes, punching me in the shoulder as hard as he could, etc. He did this to a few people but myself more than others. One day he was beating around on me and I pushed him back. He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against the wall. I told him to go ahead and hit me if that's what he wanted to do. For some reason he just let me go. Crazy football initiation [censored] or something I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I miss the "fighting back" part? What you did is something I'd expect to see in a John Hughes movie.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One day he was beating around on me and I pushed him back. He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against the wall. I told him to go ahead and hit me if that's what he wanted to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not exactly the most impressive story involving REVENGE/FIGHTING BACK but whatever =)
Old 11-13-2006, 04:54 PM

My friend was telling me a story the other day of how the local neighborhood bully used to push him around. He was 10 at the time and the bully was 13. He and his brother were taking Tae kwon do (sp?) but his brother (age 8) was really into it. One day, the bully was messing with my friend and his brother leapt in between them in a fighting stance towards the bully. The bully got really scared and my friends brother made the bully apologize to my friend. I thought it was funny that an 8 year old intimidated the 13 year old.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:54 PM

This one time a dude was picking on me and I told him to stop. End of awesome story.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:56 PM

I got picked on by a bully in grammar school...I fed him some chili that was made out of his chopped-up parents. No one ever picked on me again.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got picked on by a bully in grammar school...I fed his some chili that was made out of his chopped-up parents. No one ever picked on me again.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what you get for buying pubes.
Old 11-13-2006, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was a freshman on the HS football team (5'-8" about 135) this dude that was 6-4 ~240 who was known for being an ass would pick on me sometimes, punching me in the shoulder as hard as he could, etc. He did this to a few people but myself more than others. One day he was beating around on me and I'd had enough, so I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall. I told him that if he ever f*cking touched me again I would rip out his eyes and skull-f*ck him. He never bothered me again after that and his GF broke up with him and started blowing me every day after school. Crazy cheerleader initiation [censored] or something I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was hoping for something more like this.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:03 PM

Not much of fighting back.. but whatever
In grade 6.. I was sitting in the cafeteria drinking my chocolate milk.. and this black girl from my class ( I was kinda small for my age at the time.. and she was VERY big for her age ) comes up to me and asked me to some school dance.. I wasnt interested and told her Im not going.. she got mad and took my chocolate milk from the table and threw it towards me.. luckily it was almost empty but I was still pissed so I pushed her.. and Yea she beat me up.. like when I say beat me up.. Bloody nose her sitting on top of me.. punching, slapping, pulling my hair.. It was brutal.. the rest of the school year sucked because of it.. Luckily my parents decided to move so I went to a different school in Grade 7

I have another good one.. post it in a bit..