Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2007, 03:43 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

New Version 1.60

1. Fixed bug with AutoReload on the smallest table size. The file 480-492-stk10.bmp was missing in the Images\Fonts folder.

Note: It appears the AutoReload feature is now working properly. Please let me know if you see any problem with it.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released. This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 11-18-2007, 12:04 PM

I am having an issue with FTShortcuts interfering with other .AHK script's hotkeys. When a Full Tilt window has focus and I use a hotkey from a different script, it never works. I have to click out of the window and then I can use my hotkey. Is there anyway around this? Are there any hotkeys that FTShortcuts doesn't grab?
Old 11-18-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am having an issue with FTShortcuts interfering with other .AHK script's hotkeys. When a Full Tilt window has focus and I use a hotkey from a different script, it never works. I have to click out of the window and then I can use my hotkey. Is there anyway around this? Are there any hotkeys that FTShortcuts doesn't grab?

[/ QUOTE ]

FTS shouldn't be capturing any keys that are not assigned within FTS. I'll see if I can duplicate this.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:51 PM

if you get any hotkey to work let me know and I'll try it.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FTS shouldn't be capturing any keys that are not assigned within FTS. I'll see if I can duplicate this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I put the following code into another ahk script that I use:

#IfWinActive ahk_class FTC_TableViewFull
F11::
Send, !{F4}
Return
#IfWinActive

which sends Alt-F4 to the table whenever F11 is pressed, which closes the table.
I had FTS running at the same time, and when I pressed F11, the table closed. I then tried using some FTS commands first and then I pressed F11 and the table closed.

I then changed the test to

#IfWinActive ahk_class FTC_TableViewFull
!p::
Send, !{F4}
Return
#IfWinActive

where Alt-p would send the close command. This also closed the table when Alt-p was pressed.

I wasn't able to duplicate what you are seeing, as FTS was not capturing keys used by my other script. I haven't had any other reports of this. I'm not sure what to suggest here.

nano
Old 11-19-2007, 03:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FullTiltPlanner does this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was using FT Planner alongside FTS with no problems for a while. However, in the last week or so, they are unusable together. The tables constantly shift back and forth.

When I use each program without the other, they run fine. Anyone have an idea to get them working well together again?

edit: I'm using FTS v. 1.55 btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent a PM to nanochip (which I haven't saved so I'll type the same stuff again) regarding this.

FTPlanner and FTShortcuts both try to resize the tables to their settings. If they are different you'll see a LOT of jumping around of tables. Try to capture a new screensetting for FTPlanner and everything should work fine.
I'll release a new version of FTPlanner where you can disable the resizing of tables, while keeping the arrange-tables features working.
Old 11-19-2007, 03:15 PM

First, I'd just like to say that I love FTS and think that it is well worth the registration fee.

One feature that I would love to see expanded is the table navigation shortcuts (I tried to search this thread for any discussion about this, but didn't find anything). Right now, the only options are to move focus to the next table to the right and move focus to the next table to the left (which, in my experience actually move the focus up and down).

The TableNavigator script on overcards does this pretty well - it gives you the option of setting shortcuts to move up/down/left/right as well as shortcuts for each table specifically. So, right now I run TableNavigator as well as FTS, but it would be great if I could just run FTS since it has so many more features.

Thanks,
Justin
Old 11-19-2007, 04:34 PM

Edit: This may be related to what Powers_That_Be is seeing:

I have been trying to set up an AHK script to remap my gamepad to assign buttons to the shortcuts that FTS is expecting. For example, I'm trying to make d-pad right send the F10 key, while FTS is set to move focus to the next table to the right with F10. Directly pressing F10 works, but using d-pad right doesn't work. This method works in TableNavigator (doing "Send, {F10}" or "SendRaw, {F10}" or "SendInput, {F10}" when d-pad right is pressed in my AHK script), but not with FTS.
Old 11-20-2007, 02:34 AM

FYI, just did super simple test script:
=::
Send, x
return

With x being set as the "Activate Next Table to Right" shortcut. FTS doesn't switch tables when I enter =, but x appears in the chat box. If I press x on my keyboard, FTS switches tables.

Is there anything in FTS that would make this not work?
Old 11-21-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FYI, just did super simple test script:
=::
Send, x
return

With x being set as the "Activate Next Table to Right" shortcut. FTS doesn't switch tables when I enter =, but x appears in the chat box. If I press x on my keyboard, FTS switches tables.

Is there anything in FTS that would make this not work?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that FTS can only capture keystrokes and mouseclicks that come from the actual keyboard and mouse, and not those that come from another program. However, I understand your need, and I'll look into it further.

nano

p.s.

Hey _dave_ and Xanderz,
Do you know of a way where FTS can also capture keys sent to the full tilt table from another script?