Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 05:26 PM

Default Re: **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
will someone please tell me what/who the hell is DUCY? I am lost everytime that reference comes up in BBV

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it stands for "Do you see why?"

[/ QUOTE ]

ORLY?
Old 10-04-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone seen PJ? It's been 12 hours since his last brew post and that's not like him. I'm worried.

Missing: If you know of his whereabouts, please call 1-800-LDO-BREW. tyvm.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing he is just fine ..... tho well .. it's been 24 hrs since my last post ??? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Hehe

Anyways, I spent the day on a course in how to negociate withing the European Union and the in arrived just in time to see FC Copenhagen beat french Lens in football (soccer)

Furthermore I'm drunk

However ... I want to point out that while being a mediocre poker player, I still PWN all of you due to your small penis sizes ... how sad

/end gelford
Old 10-04-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you can free up some space by making a combined stats line, and that will make it look less messy too

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I do this?

And my smaller stats are the ones I dont use too often. cbet, fold to cbet, fold to turn bet...etc.

I wish there was a donkbet option.

[/ QUOTE ]

i havent used pahud in a while, but if i remember right, just click on combined stats and add/remove whatever stastics you want. it puts them in x/x/x/x format.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you can free up some space by making a combined stats line, and that will make it look less messy too

[/ QUOTE ]

How do I do this?

And my smaller stats are the ones I dont use too often. cbet, fold to cbet, fold to turn bet...etc.

I wish there was a donkbet option.

[/ QUOTE ]

i havent used pahud in a while, but if i remember right, just click on combined stats and add/remove whatever stastics you want. it puts them in x/x/x/x format.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool, I have seen this before, but never knew how people got it on their HUD. I will need to try it.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

However ... I want to point out that while being a mediocre poker player, I still PWN all of you due to your small penis sizes ... how sad

/end gelford

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, wow...you really are drunk...at least you didn't come in here and yack on us. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-04-2007, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Furthermore I'm drunk

/end gelford

[/ QUOTE ]

passed out im guessing?
Old 10-04-2007, 07:18 PM

My apologies if this was one of you:

Full Tilt Poker, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG: $20.90
MP: $29.15
CO: $25.10
Hero (BTN): $25
SB: $26.90
BB: $22.75

Pre-Flop: 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $0.50</font>, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.85</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $3.75</font>, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.90

Flop: ($8.25) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
SB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $4</font>, SB calls $4

Turn: ($16.25) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $8.25</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $17.25 and is All-In</font>, SB calls $9

River: ($50.75) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $50.75 Pot ($2.50 Rake)
Hero showed 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (four of a kind, Sixes) and WON $48.25 (+$23.25 NET)
SB showed A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a full house, Aces full of Sixes) and LOST (-$25 NET)
Old 10-04-2007, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Chomp's post

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should create a new post with this content/question. I'm a loser with 1 pair hands too (at least, over the past couple months) and I'd like to hear some different people's opinions/rationale. I doubt you'll get too much of a response in the brew though - I think it would be an appropriate post on its own considering it discusses strategy.

[/ QUOTE ]

the pt stats can be tricky. Don't forget to activate a filter that you went to SD with it. If you call with a SC from the button, hit bottom pair and fold to a raise and a reraise, PT will count this as "lost with one pair". Then think about the hands that get checked through etc. I think everyone is a loser with 1 p hands in pt.

[/ QUOTE ]

Genz, you rock dude. This is a really good answer, and yes, everyone is a loser with 1p. But it is is still something I am going to look at - next time I have A7s on a 729 flop, I am going to seriously consider wtf I am doing calling in hope.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:45 PM

Have I mentioned how much I hate Omaha? I really have no idea what I'm doing. Like in this hand- could be standard, could be losing value, could be spewing. I really have no idea what constitutes good play. None. All I know is that villain seems tight to my NLH playing senses- but again, I'm not even sure if that's good or bad in PLO. All I know is I'm out of position- and I'm increasingly sure that's a bad thing in all Poker.

Full Tilt Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $0.10/$0.25
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
UTG: $37.40
UTG+1: $27.80
CO: $27.15
Button: $7.75
Antinome: $36.15
BB: $35.90

Pre-flop: (6 players) Antinome is SB with 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, CO folds, Button calls, Antinome calls, BB checks.

Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($1, 4 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Antinome bets $1</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 calls, Button folds.

Turn: 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($4, 3 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Antinome bets $2.5</font>, BB calls, UTG+1 folds.

River: 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($9, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Antinome bets $4</font>, <font color="#cc0000">BB raises to $11</font>, Antinome calls.

I can only beat a busted nut flush draw, right?

Results:
Final pot: $31
Old 10-04-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Phils are going to win, hands down.

[/ QUOTE ]Paging Hbomb... paging Hbomb... just wonderin if u r planning on takin back ur rediculous statement now or still holding on to a thin amount of hope!?!?@? ssssshhhhiiiiipppppp
Closed Thread