Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker

Old 11-19-2007, 09:12 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (11/12 - 500k Buyin - Part 2 Spoilers aho

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not a fanboy. And we weren't mocking Antonius or anybody else but you.

[/ QUOTE ]

no you weren't mocking.. but several of you.. were questioning how antonius played this hand.. was it a good or bad call preflop..was it a good or bad call on the flop. i was mocking you nits. in that some of you believe that there should be a way to win every hand. some hands you're just going to lose. no matter what your ev is or your equity or anything else. play the game ...that's it.

re read the posts that i responded to. you'll see that they were posts where people were questioning how antonius played the hand.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:53 PM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (11/12 - 500k Buyin - Part 2 Spoilers aho

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I'm not a fanboy. And we weren't mocking Antonius or anybody else but you.

[/ QUOTE ]

no you weren't mocking.. but several of you.. were questioning how antonius played this hand.. was it a good or bad call preflop..was it a good or bad call on the flop. i was mocking you nits. in that some of you believe that there should be a way to win every hand. some hands you're just going to lose. no matter what your ev is or your equity or anything else. play the game ...that's it.

re read the posts that i responded to. you'll see that they were posts where people were questioning how antonius played the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

whatever.