Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 08:36 PM

Default Re: Slowplayed rawketz now I want to kill myself

I really doubt we're ahead of his calling range to a shove.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:36 PM

He doesn't even have QJ or KJ here that often, and people are definitely capable of folding those (and QQ/KK) to a river push here.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You may be right. But we are below 50% against the range he is valuebetting which makes a push bad even if he is. And if he bet/folds stuff like QJ it gets even worse.

[/ QUOTE ]
equity win tie pots won pots tied
Hand 0: 69.672% 68.85% 00.82% 42 0.50 { AcAh }
Hand 1: 30.328% 29.51% 00.82% 18 0.50 { TT+, 88, AJs-ATs, KJs-KTs, QTs+, JTs, T9s, AJo-ATo, KJo, QJo }

[/ QUOTE ]
I am nittier than this dude and I'm def opening QTo/JTo/T9o/T8s, maybe T8o.

Board: Jd Th 8c 6d Ts
Dead:

equity win tie pots won pots tied
Hand 0: 52.778% 52.22% 00.56% 47 0.50 { TT+, 88, AJs-ATs, KJs-KTs, QTs+, JTs, T8s+, AJo-ATo, KJo-KTo, QTo+, JTo, T8o+ }
Hand 1: 47.222% 46.67% 00.56% 42 0.50 { AcAh }
Old 11-08-2007, 08:40 PM

This is one of those spots where if you shoved the river with KQ or 9x people would say you're repping nothing so you'll get called super light, so why not shove when we have AA? I think he calls with alot of Js, and KK, QQ. Of course were are beat here some of the time but against an aggro player I think he'll value bet this river w/1 pair a decent amount. And he'll also be bluffing a fair percentage of the time.
Old 11-08-2007, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is one of those spots where if you shoved the river with KQ or 9x people would say you're repping nothing so you'll get called super light, so why not shove when we have AA? I think he calls with alot of Js, and KK, QQ. Of course were are beat here some of the time but against an aggro player I think he'll value bet this river w/1 pair a decent amount. And he'll also be bluffing a fair percentage of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

19/16 guy in a normal 2/4 game, this guy prob 3 barrels like 10 times a session. he doesnt have QJ or KJ or any J here at all to even think to call light with in the first place.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

19/16 guy in a normal 2/4 game, this guy prob 3 barrels like 10 times a session. he doesnt have QJ or KJ or any J here at all to even think to call light with in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

19/16 preflop numbers says absolutely nothing about how he plays postflop. AA is not calling light in this spot, Calling light would be KJ, QJ or J9. OP smooth called preflop, and flat called 2 streets, he has shown no strength whatsoever. Villain has to put OP on KJ at best, and would expect him to fold to a 3rd bet. I'm not saying villain is bluffing her a ton, but it's certainly in his range given OPs line. As is AJ and KJ and QQ, KK. He could also be betting QJ here trying to move villain off of splits and better Js. Which apparently will work alot of the time since people want to fold AA here.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hoff def does 3 barrel more than this
Old 11-08-2007, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My notes for this guy#

"SOLID DOES NOT 3BARRELL"
Old 11-08-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My notes for this guy#

"SOLID DOES NOT 3BARRELL"

[/ QUOTE ]

don will pay off with questionable holdings if you've established a LAG or semi LAG image.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think you can shove river.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]