Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2007, 11:14 PM

Default Re: 100NL: Weird AQ Hand

I guess I shove then. I really think CO has AK here a lot of the time and basically never has AA. Other than that it looks like 1010-KK from him, but I still think AK is most of his range. Since you have a read that he'll fold it I like shoving since you will then have a ton of overlay in the pot and probably a coinflip with UTG. It will also be sick good for image.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess I shove then. I really think CO has AK here a lot of the time and basically never has AA. Other than that it looks like 1010-KK from him, but I still think AK is most of his range. Since you have a read that he'll fold it I like shoving since you will then have a ton of overlay in the pot and probably a coinflip with UTG. It will also be sick good for image.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man. I have NO idea how you can have a "read" that CO will fold AK after investing 20% of his stack.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man. I have NO idea how you can have a "read" that CO will fold AK after investing 20% of his stack.

[/ QUOTE ]

I told him CO would fold AK if I shoved. He's very tight, and I've never seen him stack off for 75+ bets with less than KK. Plus, considering I'm tight and I 3bet from the small blind, I'm pretty sure he'd turbo-muck AK if I shove.