Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 12:12 AM

Default Is there any reason not to withdraw from neteller

I do not have a lot of money in there but of course i do want it. IS there any negatives in withdrawing from them?
Old 07-29-2007, 12:15 AM

Default Re: Is there any reason not to withdraw from neteller

Yeah, if you don't withdraw then you won't get your money!!!!!
Old 07-29-2007, 12:52 AM

Is neteller going out of business, or does this apply to a specific part of the world. I was actually thinking of transfering more funds to neteller.

Btw, this is not a sarcastic post, I just donīt follow anything neteller related since Iīm not from the US.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:59 AM

Personally, I think NETeller has become much shadier than it has been in the past (obviously I'm biased as a US customer), so I wouldn't put a dime more than I had to in there.

On the other hand, I'm not sure how many other good money transferring sites are any more reputable than NETeller at this point. I think a decent strategy is to try and spread your money across different payment processors/poker sites (to the extent that it doesn't make things super inconvenient) so that if one shuts down for whatever reason, you aren't stuck with your entire roll out of play.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:23 AM

Neteller will never see any of my money again. Epass has not given me any problems what so ever so im stickin with them until they lock up my money for a year
Old 07-29-2007, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is neteller going out of business, or does this apply to a specific part of the world. I was actually thinking of transfering more funds to neteller.

Btw, this is not a sarcastic post, I just donīt follow anything neteller related since Iīm not from the US.

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller is a UK-listed company that is certainly not going out of business.

They provide a great service to everyone that lives in the free World (ie countries where the government lets people act of their own free will, with regard to activities such as gambling).
Old 07-29-2007, 04:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They provide a great service to everyone that lives in the free World (ie countries where the government lets people act of their own free will, with regard to activities such as gambling).

[/ QUOTE ]

They still SHAFTED the American client base regardless of what pans out in court due to gov restrictions.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:40 AM

They GOT shafted you mean. Like they WANTED to keep your money for a year and the US legal thingy was SO PROVIDENTIAL. AND it enabled them to employ less people. WOT A WINNAR!
Yah all Neteller's fault.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They still SHAFTED the American client base regardless of what pans out in court due to gov restrictions.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I read this type of post it makes me think that some people still don't know they were Fristed when they weren't looking.

Maybe once Neteller is allowed to pay back their customers' funds and they have paid the enormous and unfair fine imposed on them they will be able to say what really went on behind closed doors without having to worry what other threatened actions would be taken if they had continued to service everyone as they wanted to, and still do where they can?
Old 07-29-2007, 08:26 AM

no problems with neteller, only wait for the new neteller card. By the way so far i know its the only listed company and by this way a bit regulate. I doubt that the grey companys are more serious.
Closed Thread