Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Starting a mutual fund

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shoe,

please to be starting your stock recommendation & thought thread so that you can have an objective view on what you think will happen and maybe even a rudimentary return stream.

if you'd like, i'll start one on your behalf. you can come back and check on it and update it as your ideas play out. then you can judge and learn.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

I am definitely interested in doing this. Are you suggesting just a thread here or something else?

[/ QUOTE ]

u know all those trade threads where i lay out my thoughts? or the ones where i try to break down market action and determine trade ideas out of 'em?

just start ones like that. the more precise you are the better.

call it your first Shoeprint or something like that in honor of the mark you'll be sure to leave as the next cohen of fund management.

Barron
Old 07-30-2007, 05:09 PM

Starting your own mutual fund.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shoe,

please to be starting your stock recommendation & thought thread so that you can have an objective view on what you think will happen and maybe even a rudimentary return stream.

if you'd like, i'll start one on your behalf. you can come back and check on it and update it as your ideas play out. then you can judge and learn.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

I am definitely interested in doing this. Are you suggesting just a thread here or something else?

[/ QUOTE ]

u know all those trade threads where i lay out my thoughts? or the ones where i try to break down market action and determine trade ideas out of 'em?

call it your first Shoeprint or something like that in honor of the mark you'll be sure to leave as the next cohen of fund management.

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you starting new threads for this or posting in existing ones? I am having trouble finding any threads started by you.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shoe,

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you starting new threads for this or posting in existing ones? I am having trouble finding any threads started by you.

[/ QUOTE ]

one is called "trade ideas, lets see waht we can come up with"

another i think is callsed "market action" something or other. they are definitely there.

Barron