Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit

Old 11-03-2007, 06:56 AM

Default Re: 20 on the button...worst limp, worst raise...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
good meeting u barron, i talked to jfthomas, he said he wants to set something up heads up for old times sake. next time ur drinking.

brian

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, sounds like fun haha. i don't think i'd want to have fun at 50 or 1/2 with him. i just looked at my stats vs. him and i'm missinga ton of hands vs. him i'm sure but it looks to be above breakeven w/ him destroying me early on and then me recovering pretty steadily.

mal i'm down against lifetime.

but yea man, good meeting you...hopefully i'll be free & clear next time we meet. in fact, i'll be up there next week sometime and will definitely be staying the night. i'll give jeff a call when i know my schedule.

take care man and GL at the tables,
Barron

[/ QUOTE ]

edit time expired:

i just re-read this post and it sounds like i don't want to play jfthomas at all. i'd love to for fun play lower limits HU but don't want to do it at mid-high limits. would just be tossing money around for the sake of it.

now if you all guys wanted to play a 6max table that would be interesting [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

anyways, hope to see you next week.

Barron