Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(6) Live and Let Die 32 32.32%
(3) From Russia With Love 67 67.68%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 01:42 AM

Default Re: Open Challenge to 2+2 Community

it's not that he lost with aces...it's the fact that he lost with those aces in a situation that knocks him out of the tournament....plain and simple.....
Old 10-20-2007, 01:45 AM

OMG OMG OMG he was all-in....tournament ends quicker....that damned riverstars.....post more post more post more.....
Old 10-20-2007, 01:46 AM

keep in mind...if you were to ask Pokerstars for statistics like well what percentage of the time AA hold up against say i don't know KK...or any other two cards..i GURUNTEE you that their results will be exatly what it would be expected statistically....HOWEVER....If you were to look at hand histories and ask the question...HOW Frequently did a hugely favortie hand lost to another hand...but in a situation where player A can knock out player B...(even though player A is huge underdog)..those statistics are MIND boggling......NO WAY RNG is working properly ...
Old 10-20-2007, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok I finished my ten...

4 in the money net up 8 bucks. Now what?

I didn't say you can't win money...all I said is the RNG is flawed...

R you willing to say that the RNG is not compromized?..i.e did you not notice any "weird" results

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup -- pretty much all systems are go -- that result for my 10 is pretty much totally consistent with my other 2500ish SNG games which are scattered all over the damn place...
Old 10-20-2007, 01:48 AM

actually don't you mean it's mind BOTTLING?

OMG, a chip leader had to put in a bit more money to knock out a player and did? and wow, a 10% event happened? Sure convinced me...
Old 10-20-2007, 01:51 AM

All you OP haters are......just shills for Stars aren't you???.......I'm on to you all now.....did you actually look at that hand history????.....Aces....LOST.....to A-2.....knocked him out of the tourney!!!!!!!!......it's so obvious now.......no more riverstars for me.....or is it turnstars???.....well whatever it's obviously riggggggggged!!111!!11!!1!1!
Old 10-20-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
actually don't you mean it's mind BOTTLING?

OMG, a chip leader had to put in a bit more money to knock out a player and did? and wow, a 10% event happened? Sure convinced me...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for blurbing the OBVIOUS..the point is not what the chip leader did....the point is that YOU NOTICE this OVER AND OVER again in similar situations....SO much so that statistically it does not make sense....
Old 10-20-2007, 01:55 AM

Stats stats stats show us stats.....oh boy oh boy oh boy.....I'm so excited....it's like Christmas......we're finally going to blow the lid off all these rigged sites!!111!!!11!!................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
Old 10-20-2007, 01:57 AM

When you can predict when a hugely favorite hand will loose to an inferior hand with high enough accuracy that you can use that info to your advantage can only mean one thing...a compromized RNG....we are not talking about running bad here for a month of a year....this is a DAILY occurance in EVERY SINGLE game.......at the end of the day the effect would dilute out for any indicidual player if they play enough of these....BUT...it offrs clear advantage to Pokerstars....which all of you are willing to live with..it would seem...
Old 10-20-2007, 01:58 AM

Isn't it past your bedtime now?
Closed Thread