Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 02:45 PM

Default FTP checks taking a long time ___ once again

Alright now i withdraw from FUll Tilt about three times a month. Usually the checks come within 4 business days sometimes 6 business days and then the boom comes.

My last five checks have come quickly and accurately. But the check i requested 2 weeks ago has still yet to come. This is the third time this is happening. Each time they have a problem with the bank or the processor. Now i need this money to pay my bills.

NO!!! i am not saying the sky is falling or that this is the end of the world they do always finally get me my check. But the timeline is becoming ridiculous.

So I have two questions: One has anyone requested a check within the last two weeks and received it?

Two: this is for you FTP DOUG or SEAN: Can u please bring back the overnight delivery system for checks or door to door delivery like you used to have? Some of us rely upon these checks and it is becoming pot luck when they will arrive.

Before the stupid replies about go play on pokerstars come--I already did move half my roll there but I still like FTP better.(for their games-not their service) I would like FTP to either start UPS deliveries or give us a timeline not 25 business days which is ridiculous.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:48 PM

Default Re: FTP CHECKS TAKING A LONG TIME ___ONCE AGAIN

You've got a dozen pre-existing threads on this. Use one of them.
Closed Thread