Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 01:41 PM

Default Re: New Bodog Payout Option - NuCharge

[ QUOTE ]
GoHeels did you find out if the long number was indeed NuCharge? I am waiting on 2 ACH's from them and have not received them yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually found out that that was something different all-together. Still nothing from NuCharge yet. Will post an update when it arrives. For the record, the transaction showed up as successful on NuCharge's website Monday morning.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:25 PM

You have to verify your account and wait 14 days after acct creation to make a withdrawal.
Old 07-26-2007, 06:30 PM

I opened a nucharge account with bodog a few days ago. It took 48 hours for me to verify my account sources (my checking account) and have used my checking account as an ACH outlet. However Bodog does require you to do the CC verification prior to any cashouts as my initial deposit was done with a cc of mine. Once verified through nucharge I made a small deposit so I would have that option in lieu of check for cashouts.

Anyway, it took me about 15 min to make the copies of DL/passport/credit card and fax to bodog support. Three hours later I got a message stating it was approved and I would be allowed to cashout as this issue was cleared.

At this point I am able to cashout through nucharge but being its a new account I have to wait two weeks before I can make an ACH withdrawal. Also I have to wait for my credit card deposit to clear before I can cashout anything from bodog. This may take up to two weeks in itself.

Their support though was quick answering my questions and it seems to be legit so far. At least I now have the option to not have to go through the check option which is taking approx 6-7 weeks according to recent information.

JosieWales stated from the Bodog Payout Thread that he did recieve his money thru Nucharge...here is his direct post

[ QUOTE ]
My Trip Report with Bodog & Nucharge

(1) SPRING 07 I signed up at Nucharge and then I made a small deposit at Bodog using Nucharge ( maybe $100 or $200...I dont recall exactly)

(2) Last Week Won the $25k Guarantee last week

(3) Tuesday, July 16, 6:40 Made a withdrawel for several $K from bodog --> Nucharge

(4) Tuesday, July 16, 6:40 Money hits Nucharge (Note that it was INSTANTANEOUSLY in Nucharge )

(5) Later that Tuesday Night...around 11PM I make the withdrawel to my bank for the full amount in Nucharge

(6) Today, July 20th 8:00AM The money is all in my bank ( Note: The FULL amount arrived...not even the $5 fee was taken out )

(7) Cliff Notes I deposited a small amount to Bodog with Nucharge and withdrew MUCH more than that. Total process took 3 days, 8 hours

JW

[/ QUOTE ]

obviously this is a viable option