Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2007, 09:50 PM

Default tr: flashed on the train by creepy teenager

i'm standing on the platform (broadway/commercial, expo line represent) checking out this cute young mother bent over her daughter's stroller (short skirts, hooray) and this kinda gothy/kinda punk asian teenager (probably japanese, possibly korean) wearing a leather jacket, long skirt and black military style boots shoots me this nasty pouty look (with full on angelina jolie lip action). i assume it's because she's caught me objectifying a woman (you got me), but i just smile at her and amuse myself studying the advertising opposite the platform (i like the sketchers ads the best). a train shows up, finally, and i board and sit in the center section (old style car, with the seats facing each other across the aisle). the mean asian girl [censored] directly opposite me and gathers her skirt as she sits, legs wide open. she doesn't look at me, but she rubs her thighs working her skirt higher and higher. she briefly pauses to remove her jacket with a violent thrust of her chest towards me, at which point i notice she's wearing a damned tshirt (so she has awesome taste in music, at least). she returns to manipulating her skirt, and pretty soon it's evident she is not wearing anything underneath. unsure of how to react to this, i try not to stare and politely smile at her. she won't make eye contact however, and is doing her best not to look anywhere near me. she gets up and gets off at the next stop without even looking at me, i lament the loss of my creepy girl (with issues).

(note: i am 27, she was, at most, 19, probably more like 17. this was not lost opportunity).
Old 05-29-2007, 10:01 PM

Default Re: tr: flashed on the train by creepy teenager

[ QUOTE ]
i'm standing on the platform (broadway/commercial, expo line represent) checking out this cute young mother bent over her daughter's stroller (short skirts, hooray) and this kinda gothy/kinda punk asian teenager (probably japanese, possibly korean) wearing a leather jacket, long skirt and black military style boots shoots me this nasty pouty look (with full on angelina jolie lip action). i assume it's because she's caught me objectifying a woman (you got me), but i just smile at her and amuse myself studying the advertising opposite the platform (i like the sketchers ads the best). a train shows up, finally, and i board and sit in the center section (old style car, with the seats facing each other across the aisle). the mean asian girl [censored] directly opposite me and gathers her skirt as she sits, legs wide open. she doesn't look at me, but she rubs her thighs working her skirt higher and higher. she briefly pauses to remove her jacket with a violent thrust of her chest towards me, at which point i notice she's wearing a damned tshirt (so she has awesome taste in music, at least). she returns to manipulating her skirt, and pretty soon it's evident she is not wearing anything underneath. unsure of how to react to this, i try not to stare and politely smile at her. she won't make eye contact however, and is doing her best not to look anywhere near me. she gets up and gets off at the next stop without even looking at me, i lament the loss of my creepy girl (with issues).

(note: i am 27, she was, at most, 19, probably more like 17. this was not lost opportunity).

[/ QUOTE ] Are you sure you weren't just watching Babel?
Old 05-29-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Are you sure you weren't just watching Babel?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

this was not lost opportunity).

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, cuz banging a freaky, hot little Asian girl inst an opportunity.

could you step into my office please? cuz YOUR [censored] FIRED!!!!
Old 05-29-2007, 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not exposed to tons of these situations, but I'd be surprised if she wanted to [censored].
Old 05-29-2007, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

could you step into my office please? cuz YOUR [censored] FIRED!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm 6'0 tall and live in vancouver. i can do this any time i want.
Old 05-29-2007, 11:39 PM

pics please. more information; detail of asian girl. more more more goo ggog ogogogooooo

fyc
Old 05-29-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not exposed to tons of these situations, but I'd be surprised if she wanted to [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

gump,

They all want to [censored]
Old 05-29-2007, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

gump,

They all want to [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, fair enough.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm standing on the platform (broadway/commercial, expo line represent) checking out this cute young mother bent over her daughter's stroller (short skirts, hooray) and this kinda gothy/kinda punk asian teenager (probably japanese, possibly korean) wearing a leather jacket, long skirt and black military style boots shoots me this nasty pouty look (with full on angelina jolie lip action).

[/ QUOTE ]

If I were to hazard a guess, she was probably Japanese. My people are renowned for our sexual deviancy.