Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2007, 03:27 PM

Default Re: SYTYCD odds on individual contestants now posted!!

Dominic has impressed with every routine. He won't win, but he should get down to Top 10 at least. Anya did not look good, but Danny is definitely a favorite. Neil and Lauren were awful with their ballroom routine.

Hok's ballroom from the previous week was terrible, but this week's "Jazz" routine by Wade Robson was beyond incredible. I wait to see whether Hok becomes exposed with tougher choreography that isn't so mindful of his strengths and limitations; this will be sad since I am rooting for him big time. I was kind of lukewarm on the krumping from Jesus and Sara, but they shouldn't be in danger. Cedric is definitely gone, but Shauna will probably make it out of the bottom 3. I hope Jessi doesn't get shafted though, because she's hot and has shown moments of brilliance.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope Jessi doesn't die though, because she's hot and has shown moments of brilliance.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP.

Seriously. In two weeks she has been hospitalized for severe dehydration and then hospitalized again with a heart problem. Do you think this is going to end well if she keeps going much longer?
Old 06-29-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope Jessi doesn't die though, because she's hot and has shown moments of brilliance.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP.

Seriously. In two weeks she has been hospitalized for severe dehydration and then hospitalized again with a heart problem. Do you think this is going to end well if she keeps going much longer?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm again convinced that a male will win this thing. the contest is basically lacey VS all the males. no other female can win.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:43 AM

I'm fully convinced that she got axed because of her medical problems tonight. What a friggin' gyp. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Lauren's solo was terrible, but not as terrible as Anya's.
Old 06-29-2007, 12:50 PM

Skunk - ok... you were right. Jessi is pretty damn hot. Nigel's disgusted reaction / dismissal of Jessi last night, when informing her she was eliminated was just... weird.

Lauren deserved to go. Danny is still very much the male favorite. And agree with Granny, I think only Lacey has a legit shot to take this down from the girl side.

-Al
Old 06-29-2007, 01:04 PM

I can't even begin to fathom how Cedric's speech managed to save him this week.
Old 06-29-2007, 01:25 PM

Cedric's very likeable and gave a heartfelt, humble speech - normally this stuff doesn't register with me (ie I don't care) but I was a bit.... moved.

Also it certainly helped that Cedric got slammed by Mary... sympathy votes + people voting for Shauna saved him from the B3.

-Al
Old 06-29-2007, 01:48 PM

Dude, I am totally not criticizing Cedric's speech -- it was fantastic and very, very genuine -- but was America watching the same dance routine I was?
Old 06-29-2007, 01:58 PM

Skunk - obviously the horror show that was his dance routine didn't matter this week, was my point. Though unlike Idol, (I'm guessing SYTYCD is a more discerning voting base wrt performance), don't think this will propel him past next week if he gets slammed again (which he will I'm thinking).

-Al
Old 06-29-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm fully convinced that she got axed because of her medical problems tonight. What a friggin' gyp. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Lauren's solo was terrible, but not as terrible as Anya's.

[/ QUOTE ]
Jessi's solo was terrible and I don't have any problem with someone who says it was the worst.

My personal take was Lauren's was the worst, Jessi next but very close, Anya also very close, and Sara the best by a fair amount but still not very good.

Jesus beat all four of them. He picked the wrong week to be male B3.

Given that the solo competition was so close I don't have any problem with the judges considering other factors in eliminating Jessi. This is part of the show and they said as much concerning Cedric. First off this is her second terrible solo in a row and she deserved to go last week. More important two hospitalizations for severe dehydration is not a joking matter. A dancer who doesn't take care of herself isn't doing her job. It's very dangerous and it isn't fair to her partner, the other contestants, or the hundreds of people who work every day on the show. What if she had died and thrown the whole SYTYCD franchise into a crisis?