Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 11-29-2007, 10:23 PM

Default Re: StarsReads AHK

Kitty,

can you open StarsReads.AHK in notepad, and copy/paste the last 12 or so lines here please?

There should be no +, but there is a * on line 736... maybe something to do with regional settings? what is your comp. set to? UK or US, or something else?

EDIT: nevermind, just delete that whole filesearch function... se if that fixes it for you. It is not even used yet, it is for tournament support which is not currently implemented!
Old 11-30-2007, 01:40 AM

yup, core2duo. aero has been disabled for months because it's such a hog. desktop composition is disabled as well because i think that was the only way PAHud would work iirc.

i was too scared to try to use it during my session today, but will try tomorrow. have delay time at 10s currently.

what if it never refreshed, except during the function call to change a player's color? and also when a new player sits?

maybe complicated, just rambling.

no hurries or anything, though, as betpot, starsplanner, and autoreloader are my crucial scripts. i'll check back every once in a while
Old 11-30-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

what if it never refreshed, except during the function call to change a player's color? and also when a new player sits?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what I'm thinking [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] well, at the start of each hand (in case of new player / player leaving) and when changing colour.

Hopefully it will work OK.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

dunno why it's lagging, but it almost seems like there's a problem drawing the boxes on the screen, they almost "flicker"

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, there is a big lag problem with it... maybe 0.3b, maybe the new Stars - just tried 6 tabling... major lag, 20% CPU usage for each StarsReads instance... beat [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I shut it off for now (I need my last few November VPPs) - will investigate tomorrow!
Old 12-01-2007, 12:22 AM

yeah, i thought my computer was going to blow up or something. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] like i said, no hurry or anything, i can survive without it for now
Old 12-01-2007, 05:11 PM

_Dave_

Deleted the filesearch function, everything works perfectly now.

Now if you could only fix my poker game! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

-----------Kitty