Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2006, 06:33 AM

Default An Awesome Girl Question! (sex problem)

okay my girlfriend and I are both virgins before we met. We are still kinda virgins except I have stuck it in her vagina (not sure exactly what virgin means) to feel around for a little bit but not ejaculated (I haven't gotten around to getting a condom. I'm pretty sure precum can get a girl pregnant too, so I was also trying to get precum out before sticking it in. Also we were doing it while she wasn't ovulating but I plan on getting condoms asap).

Anyways, she said I never got it all the way in there both times (my first and 2nd time with penis in vagina and hers too). Since I know nothing about sex or women's anatomy, what are the odds I suck at sex and what are the odds my penis is just much, much too large? FWIW, she's a whole foot shorter than me (I'm 6'7"). She said that her tampon goes all the way in farther or something. She tried guiding my penis with her hands too while I just laid there and that didn't really work either.
Old 03-18-2006, 06:38 AM

Default Re: An Awesome Girl Question! (sex problem)

POTY
Old 03-18-2006, 06:47 AM

Standard
Old 03-18-2006, 06:55 AM

You are basically a virgin, so it is likely you suck at sex. It could be just as likely that your penis is actually too small, depending whether she was judging 'all the way in' from an outside view or what she could feel inside.

What has your height got to do with anything? 5'7 isn't short, and 6'7 doesn't mean your penis is large.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are basically a virgin, so it is likely you suck at sex. It could be just as likely that your penis is actually too small, depending whether she was judging 'all the way in' from an outside view or what she could feel inside.

What has your height got to do with anything? 5'7 isn't short, and 6'7 doesn't mean your penis is large.

[/ QUOTE ]I measured it in high school and it was 7.5" then (4-5 yrs ago) I'm 22 now, so it possibly grew since then. I don't know much about penises either, but I just assumed they were somewhat proportional to your bodies....(I don't really know anything about anything).
Old 03-18-2006, 07:10 AM

Zeebo -- it has nothing to do with penis size. Girls have trouble relaxing when they're having sex for the first time, because they're not used to it. You just have to practice a few more times. Just because she can get a tampon in doesn't mean she's ready to accept a penis. Take it slow and let her gradually relax. It will work best if you're on your back and let her sit on top and control the speed and depth of penetration.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:10 AM

You will almost certainly NOT be too big. Also, if you want to suck less at sex, use foreplay. It can get you halfway there. Being "good" at sex basically means getting your partner off. Believe me, you'll have no problem finishing so really make an effort to get her done. Actually, her getting done will more than likely get you done.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
but I just assumed they were somewhat proportional to your bodies

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently not (although taller guys might be more likely to have bigger dicks).

I doubt your story. 7.5 on a virgin isn't going to be fun for her. I doubt she would be complaining that it isn't going all the way in. Also, chicks actually aren't all that deep.

Check out the penis thread going on. Apparently 6-9 is normal.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:11 AM

this is an amazing post.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:15 AM

Your penis isn't too large. The problem is that her vagina isn't ready for cock. Keep trying and eventually you'll get there. The biggest problem is her body getting tense at this weird new experience. Another problem could be lubrication.

FWIW it took about two months with my gf (I was 16, her 18, both virgins) to get anything working. We tried to have sex on the first date, which ended up being a total disaster, and two months later we finally made it. I'm in the upper end of average, but still very normal sized. The feeling when you finally get there and get it all the way in is unmistakable, and it's pretty much smooth sailing from there.

I went through a similar thing with the whole precum thing too - was [censored] scared for two weeks when her period was late (she said it was regular like clockwork). I think the whole precum thing is overblown unless you're trigger happy, which is unlikely at 22.

Good luck!