Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2007, 11:55 PM

Default Re: Chris Benoit and Wife found dead

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.pwtorch.com/artman/publis...le_20656.shtml

More news, Benoit's son had "Fragile X" syndrome.

[/ QUOTE ]

People should read this link.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just when you thought this story couldn't get any sadder.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

W.K. Analysis: This may explain why Daniel was taking growth hormone injections. It also may shed light onto why Chris didn't want someone else raising his son and made the fateful decision to kill him. As irrrational and twisted as it may sound, he may have felt he was saving his son from the double-blow of losing his parents through a murder-suicide and being subject to being raised by people who didn't understand or care for his condition.

This is the biggest steaming pile of crap I've read in a long time. This story is really sad, but continuing to make excuses for this guy is stupid.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People should read this link.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did. Its funny, because I had the wiki page for fragile x open in another tab already when i opened the pwi link. I thought when I saw the picture of Daniel on Raw last night that there was some kind of defect and this one looks spot on. Speculation into what was going through Chris's mind seems fairly pointless at this time, however. It would explain HGH, or even the steroids, if the child were taking them for some reason.
Old 06-26-2007, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As details came out, people have killed the tributes.

[/ QUOTE ]

When the whole family suddenly dies in conditions other than car accident, fire or smthng like that, it's like 99% that the man in the house did it on purpose, and killed himself afterwards. Cases like leaked gas are reported by officials straight away.

So it's not like people weren't almost sure the wrestler dude decided to kill his family for some reason. I have more trust in people's logic.

Besides, I saw at the beginning of the thread mentioning of strange calls by that wrestler, telling that blood is spilling from mouths of his family.

The weapon found yet? I bet it's a hammer.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting read but a worthless "analysis".
Old 06-27-2007, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

W.K. Analysis: This may explain why Daniel was taking growth hormone injections. It also may shed light onto why Chris didn't want someone else raising his son and made the fateful decision to kill him. As irrrational and twisted as it may sound, he may have felt he was saving his son from the double-blow of losing his parents through a murder-suicide and being subject to being raised by people who didn't understand or care for his condition.

This is the biggest steaming pile of crap I've read in a long time. This story is really sad, but continuing to make excuses for this guy is stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

So wait wait wait...you're willing to go so far as to accept that the guy went crazy enough to kill his wife and son over a two-day span, but not that he was crazy enough to believe he was keeping his son from living a painful life without his parents? Get your story straight one of these times.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When the whole family suddenly dies in conditions other than car accident, fire or smthng like that, it's like 99% that the man in the house did it on purpose, and killed himself afterwards. Cases like leaked gas are reported by officials straight away.

So it's not like people weren't almost sure the wrestler dude decided to kill his family for some reason. I have more trust in people's logic.

Besides, I saw at the beginning of the thread mentioning of strange calls by that wrestler, telling that blood is spilling from mouths of his family.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just read the thread.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So have you read the thread or anything yet? Because if you did you'd know exactly what was going on. Hell, espn, msnbc, cnn, pretty much every major news source, and even WWE's official website have the entire story thus far.

1) You give a guy benefit of the doubt. Especially one who had never really had any issues with anyone and was well-respected and generally (seemingly) well-liked.

2) The text messages he sent have been released and nothing says anything about blood from their mouths. He called WWE on saturday saying he couldn't go to Beaumont because his family was sick.

You can't damn a guy on "almost" sure.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:10 AM

I often wonder if people who do unbelievably horrible things are more worthy of our pity or our scorn. That woman who drowned her kids in the bathtub, this wrestler, others that have done unimaginably horrible things. With or without premeditation or cover-up, any action like this is nothing but sick. Is it evil? Are there crimes that are so royally [censored] up that almost by definition those who commit them CANNOT be playing with a full deck? Should this have an effect on how we judge those who commit these crimes? These aren't intended to be leading questions, I really don't know the answers. Occasions like this make me think about them.
Old 06-27-2007, 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So wait wait wait...you're willing to go so far as to accept that the guy went crazy enough to kill his wife and son over a two-day span, but not that he was crazy enough to believe he was keeping his son from living a painful life without his parents? Get your story straight one of these times.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just saying that there is ZERO evidence to indicate this "analysis" is the case. Barring a suicide note or something, it's unlikely anyone will know why Benoit did this. Grabbing at straws and trying to dream up some explanation that makes him appear sympathetic in the least just doesn't fly with me.