Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2007, 02:44 AM

Default Re: lol parlayaments

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

SHIP IT

[/ QUOTE ]

Eagerly awaiting "-$100k in poker, +$200k in gambling related ventures in 2007" thread.

[/ QUOTE ]
actually after yesterday's +16k session I am about breakeven in poker again for the year thank you very much.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:00 AM

So I'm guessing you're a huge Ron Lewis fan right now, considering his 3 pointer basically made you $5k.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:15 AM

TIME TO BUY THE INDETERMINATELY MADE XTERRA SHIPITHOLLA.

also, [censored] you for rooting against Ohio State. I mean, I know you're a wolvie and all, but still, I feel just in the XTERRA crak.
Old 03-18-2007, 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh wait looks like i won unc -10 SHIP IT GIMME $238.10 MORE.

[/ QUOTE ]

yo I met you at pca when you were prop betting schwah, dunno if you remember, regardless this is awesome as [censored] congrats, also I am drunk woooooooooooo

[/ QUOTE ]
what was the prop, i vaguely remember making a prop with coxquinn after i busted outta the $1500 donkament. i was gonna go blow like $400 in chips in the pit, but then i ran into coxquinn and jurollo and coxquinn offered to flip me to "save the ev" and i readily accepted. I picked tails and it was obv heads. Ship the $400 to cox. I ran really bad in the Bahamas [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

What degen prop bet did i make with you (err, schwah), bro? And how bad did I lose? And how drunk was I when I made it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pretty drunk last night, and in the bahamas, so I might be mixing up my memories, but I know schwah bet timex that he could win 3 hands in a row within an orbit in an sng, and I think you were in it, or maybe had just busted or something. yeah, I was pretty drunk last night. congrats on the parlay
Old 03-18-2007, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh wait looks like i won unc -10 SHIP IT GIMME $238.10 MORE.

[/ QUOTE ]

yo I met you at pca when you were prop betting schwah, dunno if you remember, regardless this is awesome as [censored] congrats, also I am drunk woooooooooooo

[/ QUOTE ]
what was the prop, i vaguely remember making a prop with coxquinn after i busted outta the $1500 donkament. i was gonna go blow like $400 in chips in the pit, but then i ran into coxquinn and jurollo and coxquinn offered to flip me to "save the ev" and i readily accepted. I picked tails and it was obv heads. Ship the $400 to cox. I ran really bad in the Bahamas [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

What degen prop bet did i make with you (err, schwah), bro? And how bad did I lose? And how drunk was I when I made it?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pretty drunk last night, and in the bahamas, so I might be mixing up my memories, but I know schwah bet timex that he could win 3 hands in a row within an orbit in an sng, and I think you were in it, or maybe had just busted or something. yeah, I was pretty drunk last night. congrats on the parlay

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't remember that. But maybe I was hammered. I do remember playing a sng with schwah, though, and giving him that "holy [censored] i can't believe someone just made that retarded play/folded pf getting 5-to-1 lol live poker" look several times.