Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2007, 10:28 PM

Default Re: Phil Laak fold on HSP Season 4 ep02??

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Phil should have called there, no question he made a mistake, the bet was not so big with zillions out, we all make mistake at some point, that's why Phil Laak is considered an aMateur by his peers. both him and Antonio are donkey fishes.

[/ QUOTE ]

1st of all you are an idiot. But I think you must have been told that by now. Do you play at the Commerce? Do you play with Phil? I would bet a large sum of money on NO.
Who are these peers that call him a donkey fish? Phil is a good player. Antonio is a great player. Commerce will be filled with all the local pros this month, including Laak. The haters most likely cannot even ponie up a buy in to the mid limits Laak plays.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I did play with Antonio and he's known as halibut, the guy is very predictable. Phil on the other hand employ tactics to win hands, borderline angleshooting, they both suck imho, btw you are an idiot to assume that I cant ponie up buy in, I actually stake a lot of local pros here in LA.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:41 PM

Lets just sum this up. Phil Laak is a nit. He LOVES to say to people you bluffing me kid? He said that to the hedge fund manager and Antonio multiple times in the past. Trust me... he knows they are not bluffing him. He's just trying to talk loose but everyone knows he aint got the balls to do it. I would LOL if Mikey said it to Laak cause Laak deserves it.

If he did felt that way, its too bad because he is too much of a nit to make a big play.

Antonio on the other hand is a much cooler player. He does talk loose and plays loose. The only time i ever seen Laak make a play was when he had 22 vs Tonios QQ and got reraised on flop... then Laak kept talking to himself and you bluffing me, you goign to show me 72 or something. Its even pathetic to hear that. I also cant believe Gape Kaplan saids he agrees that Laak thinks this way. There is just no way Laak can do anything about it because of his nittyness.

Remember how he got scared when he got reraised by Antonio with 103 and Laak had JJ. He folded on the damn flop when it was like 9 high to a continuation bet. Even Gape said Laak might think about raising here. Hell, he didnt even call because he was so afraid of AA/KK or a set.

Stop those annoying antics Laak. It ain't funny since u play like a nit. And you should really stop touching peoples money too. When Harman touched your cards, you got extremely mad and your face just turned into a pissed off face. Yet when you do the same thing to other people, they dont mind.

F Phil Laak. Scum.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Remember how he got scared when he got reraised by Antonio with 103 and Laak had JJ. He folded on the damn flop when it was like 9 high to a continuation bet. Even Gape said Laak might think about raising here. Hell, he didnt even call because he was so afraid of AA/KK or a set.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what's on his mind, when he plays with Antonio. You know the [censored] holecards, moron. Antonio made that huge raise preflop, why should Laak be comfortable with his hand?
Brunson is a nit, too, btw. He folded JJ on a 9xx board (or maybe Txx board), when Chip Reese raised him. He's such a nit.. Oh wait, i forgot, Reese had QQ...

I agree on the money-touching, holecard-seeing things. He shouldnt do it.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Phil should have called there, no question he made a mistake, the bet was not so big with zillions out, we all make mistake at some point, that's why Phil Laak is considered an aMateur by his peers. both him and Antonio are donkey fishes.

[/ QUOTE ]

1st of all you are an idiot. But I think you must have been told that by now. Do you play at the Commerce? Do you play with Phil? I would bet a large sum of money on NO.
Who are these peers that call him a donkey fish? Phil is a good player. Antonio is a great player. Commerce will be filled with all the local pros this month, including Laak. The haters most likely cannot even ponie up a buy in to the mid limits Laak plays.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I did play with Antonio and he's known as halibut, the guy is very predictable. Phil on the other hand employ tactics to win hands, borderline angleshooting, they both suck imho, btw you are an idiot to assume that I cant ponie up buy in, I actually stake a lot of local pros here in LA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, sorry. I didnt realize who I was talking to. My assumptions are based on your post, which makes you look rather silly. I didnt know you stake all the local pros in LA. I should have more respect.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, sorry. I didnt realize who I was talking to. My assumptions are based on your post, which makes you look rather silly. I didnt know you stake all the local pros in LA. I should have more respect.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.. gold