Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 08:13 PM

Default 10 NL session review video: pokertracker replayer

Hi guys,

instead of posting hands, i decided to run the biggest hands of my session through pokertracker replayer. Takes about 25 minutes.

Quality is really good, only mic was little too close but that smth i know now and won't do anymore next time.

Anyone interested to comment on the hands, feel free to. I know already i played some of them really bad, but no point in hiding that. We're all here to learn.

40MB;
http://rapidshare.com/files/72681414/PT_2611review.avi
Old 11-27-2007, 08:18 PM

Default Re: 10 NL session review video: pokertracker replayer

Cool. Dloading now.

Oh noes. Please turn that music off. I don't know how long I will last.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:36 PM

What did you use to record?
This is actually a really good idea.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:49 PM

Stats: ASB and River AF seem low, and like you say 15VPIP is pretty nitty over 2000 hands, but could be a function of your cards.

Commenting as I am watching
AJs call is fine. Great flop. I’d shove too.

AA Turn is tough, and if you check, you have to call almost any river. But this river is the worst possible, there are Qs in his range so it is hard to call to chop.

AA vs. min raise flop I would have shoved with his stack size, just like you say.

AA don’t mind check behind here on 9J73hh turn. You let him draw for free, but you prevent yourself from losing your stack when the flush hits on the river. It is okay to not protect your hand in order to protect your stack. After turn check you have to call the river.

[censored]. I keep trying to pause/start by clicking in the pokertracker window.

77 flop set. Lead flop is good. Turn I bet more because of draws. Very unlucky river. I maybe bet/fold river, like you suggest, and then you can get away a little cheaper.

KK I shove pf.

QQ I don’t mind turn check behind, and then easy call. He played that draw horribly. You played it fine and got off cheap.

AK, pf is good. flop is standard with his tiny donk bet.

Watch the rest later.

Don’t think you played anything that bad. Mainly you got really unlucky. Any reason you’re not playing NL25 yet, because you certainly are good enough to be a winner there, and at NL50 too.

AJ from BB. Standard vs shortstack
JJ I don’t mind fold to the shove
AT is fine vs the shorties, but I would never stick around at a table where nobody has even 50BB

Like I said, you play good, run bad. Your analysis after the fact is good. Try 4-tabling for a bit. I assume you are a big winner in this game usually.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:32 PM

I used camtasia to record this. I will do this more probably. Main advantage is that i can show all the hands i want to show and when you make a movie you are basically hoping to get into some good spots..

Sorry for the music, next time i'll turn the volume down. And i'm not a big winner like you might think. This month i'm running 3.4 ptbb over 35K hands at 10NL which is not satisfying at all..
Old 11-27-2007, 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And i'm not a big winner like you might think. This month i'm running 3.4 ptbb over 35K hands at 10NL which is not satisfying at all..

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you are losing value in smaller pots, because you didn't play the big ones terribly. You should post a 4tabling session of 30-45 min and maybe we can find things you can do better in small/medium pots, because you didn't look bad in the hands you reviewed.

For example, your River AF is < 1. Maybe you are missing a lot a value there, and just getting one extra value bet per 100 hands is going to have you running at 5-6BB/100.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:42 PM

Yea, i think cbets getting minraised and donkbets give me a hard time where i loose value + i'm folding on the river too much. I made a vid already yesterday but i was basically carddead for 40minutes, so i will make another one soon.