Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: HSNL [censored] THREAD NOVEMBER

IS it to much to ask for stars to make deep 10-20 6 max games, I swear to god two of the following shortstackers are always on littlezen, knockstiff, semifaded, and one guy who escapes my mind and makes for a way less enjoyable game.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:16 PM

I just saw how durrrr busted out of foxwoods and I want to cry and vomit at the same time
Old 11-13-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just saw how durrrr busted out of foxwoods and I want to cry and vomit at the same time

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-13-2007, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

too bad i yelled out the JACK OF SPADES after the turn came down. too bad that very same card came on the river. too bad that same fking thing happened at pokerbowl. too bad i have mind control but it only works when i dont want it to. too bad.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:01 AM

i'm definitely up for rockpool come aussie millions (i live in melb). I've eaten there 30+ times in the last 5 months.
Old 11-14-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
IS it to much to ask for stars to make deep 10-20 6 max games, I swear to god two of the following shortstackers are always on littlezen, knockstiff, semifaded, and one guy who escapes my mind and makes for a way less enjoyable game.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously
Old 11-14-2007, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

too bad i yelled out the JACK OF SPADES after the turn came down. too bad that very same card came on the river. too bad that same fking thing happened at pokerbowl. too bad i have mind control but it only works when i dont want it to. too bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

well you have a 33% chance of guessing the only card that can bust him out...way to go lady cleo
Old 11-14-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this tool worked really well for a while, for me, i would just scream the card to make them catch up... and it wouldn't come.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:14 AM

I'm going through this year in my head and I've must of tilted off at least 500k in poker and flips this year, at one point I was just logging on to lose money in like Feburary, and honestly thought I would never win again. I lost 220k in a stars run at 25-50 early in the year, blasted off 100k twice in the big tilt games, and lost like 50k 3 or 4 times tilting drunk on stars. Im glad I finally got my head on straight and playing the best I ever have at 5-10 and 10-20 and will never play the nosebleeds again.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going through this year in my head and I've must of tilted off at least 500k in poker and flips this year, at one point I was just logging on to lose money in like Feburary, and honestly thought I would never win again. I lost 220k in a stars run at 25-50 early in the year, blasted off 100k twice in the big tilt games, and lost like 50k 3 or 4 times tilting drunk on stars. Im glad I finally got my head on straight and playing the best I ever have at 5-10 and 10-20 and will never play the nosebleeds again.

[/ QUOTE ]
Congrats.