Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2007, 07:57 PM

Default Pokerstars \"Echeck\" deposit Option Back For Me (I live in US)

I logged onto my pokerstars account after a little school related hiatus, and was shocked to see my Echeck Deposit option had been re-enabled. Like most, my Echeck option was disabled after the Safe Port act BS. However, PStars is requesting my whole 9 digit social security number along with my checking info. Anyone have thoughts on giving an overseas company your whole social security number? it does not sit will with me (obviously). Although i trust Pstars with my bankroll, i do not know about my ss#. Anyone else have this option re-enabled, and if so did u give them all your info? also, for those interested, when i click "Echeck" a dialouge box appears that reads, word for word: "Instant Echecks are now available to a limited number of players with plans to make echecks available to all US players in the NEAR future. you are eligible to use the echeck deposit method at anytime. You are only permitted to make one successful echeck deposit in a 24hour period. click ok to make an echeck deposit option" SOrry if this is a duplicate post, didnt see it anywhere.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars \"Echeck\" deposit Option Back For Me (I live in US)

Poker Stars Instant EChecks
Old 11-05-2007, 12:33 AM

Default Re: Pokerstars \"Echeck\" deposit Option Back For Me (I live in US)

I got the same message and was planning to use the Echeck deposit. However, I am not going to give my social security number to them!