Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2007, 04:10 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Problem...
I just started trying this out and before I buy I wanted to get something fixed. It seems after or before each hand my, it tries to rebuy to fill me up eveyr time... even though I dont need it. No matter what a rebuy box pops up constantly and i cant get it to go away. Help please.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Problem...
I just started trying this out and before I buy I wanted to get something fixed. It seems after or before each hand my, it tries to rebuy to fill me up eveyr time... even though I dont need it. No matter what a rebuy box pops up constantly and i cant get it to go away. Help please.

[/ QUOTE ]

To prevent the software from automatically buying chips:
1. Go to the chips tab
2. Change the "Auto Reload Point" to 0

A lot of users like to always have a full stack at the start of each hand. Setting this value to 99 will initiate a rebuy anytime the stack falls below 99% of max. You can set this to a lower %, and it's won't rebuy as often.
nano
Old 06-11-2007, 04:32 AM

yah but see thats the thing. I have more than a full stack at the table and its popping up anyways
Old 06-11-2007, 04:33 AM

Also another problem....
Its taking a long time for my mouse to move to an active table. Is there a way to make the buttons and everything still work without having to have mouse over the table? Id like to find a way to just use the keyboard ya know. Thanks
Old 06-11-2007, 04:44 AM

You'll have to give some details so I can check it out...
play money or real money, what stakes, what table size, what settings on the chips tab do you have, what table type (pl, nl capped).
Old 06-11-2007, 04:47 AM

ok...
1) Real money NL
2) I sized the table myself. They dont go as small as i like i want it, so i size the table smaller (smallest they go).
3) My chips tab has 100% initial buy in, 100% manual rebuy and i did have 100% auto rebuy but i just now changed that and it stopped the rebuy box from popping up. but i would still like the auto rebuy feature to work for me.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:49 AM

my biggest problem though is sometimes my mouse cursor isn't moving over the activated table and when it does it is taking a long time.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also another problem....
Its taking a long time for my mouse to move to an active table. Is there a way to make the buttons and everything still work without having to have mouse over the table? Id like to find a way to just use the keyboard ya know. Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not quite sure what you are asking... If there are 3 tables open and all are waiting for you to press fold, call, or bet... which table to you want the keyboard commands to be directed to?
Old 06-11-2007, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also another problem....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not quite sure what you are asking... If there are 3 tables open and all are waiting for you to press fold, call, or bet... which table to you want the keyboard commands to be directed to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well right now this is trial.. i wanna buy it but wanna make sure its going to work for me. But, I thought i could toggle to th pending tables i wanted to toggle to. I made my spacebar button the button to go from table to table. And I am fine with mouse hovering over the table so the buttons work. But the mouse sometimes isn't moving over the activated table like its supposed to and when it does its taking a really long time. But sometimes doesn't go there at all.Then I manualy have to move my mouse to the table. But then whats the point of using these shortcuts if I alreayd got my mouse over the table. Hope you can help, thanks
Old 06-11-2007, 05:07 AM

To me, this possibly sounds more like the FTP lag issues I keep hearing about.