Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 03:53 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

New Version 0.76 -- 5/10/07
1. Fixed problem where SNG tables would not always auto close when finished (if enabled)
2. Changed some button click routines so that they would not steal focus from the currently active window (e.g. I'm Ready Button)
3. Changed some close dialog box routines to make them more reliable.
4. Changed the Mouse in chat area routine so that focus is always set to the chat edit box when the mouse is in the chat area.

NOTES:
1. I recommend that you do not use BLACK for your table felt color. The software checks for the black color under the mouse, and if it finds it the software will spend more CPU time looking for the stack numbers when "Display Stack Info" is enabled. A very dark gray, close to solid black is ok, and your eye will may not be able to tell the difference.
2. If running Windows Vista, make sure that you are logged on as administrator when installing and running FTS.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released.This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 05-13-2007, 02:25 AM

Anyone else having trouble with the new chat stuff? I basically can't chat anymore now that I've started using 0.76... my cursor just refuses to stay in one chat window for more than five seconds. I'll be typing away, and then all of a sudden my mouse cursor will jump to a different table, and drag the chat cursor along with it.

I can't say I'm surprised, since I'm 6-tabling on a tiny monitor (w TONS of overlap, etc.), but I didn't really have this problem with previous versions.

Otherwise everything still works great. Thanks
Old 05-13-2007, 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else having trouble with the new chat stuff? I basically can't chat anymore now that I've started using 0.76... my cursor just refuses to stay in one chat window for more than five seconds. I'll be typing away, and then all of a sudden my mouse cursor will jump to a different table, and drag the chat cursor along with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just confirmed this too, if you have "Automatically Move to Next Table with Pending Action" checked. Please confirm that you also have that checked on the Tables Tab.

I'll modify the way this works so that the software will not move you to the next table if your mouse is in the chat box area.

nano
Old 05-14-2007, 01:28 AM

nano,

sick program. any plans for making a poker stars version?
Old 05-14-2007, 05:54 PM

I am having an issue that my mouse is flying to a table that requires action even though I don't have any of the options under 'Tables' activated (everything is blank except the last two options say "not set").

Is there something I can do on my end to remedy this?

PS: Thanks for all the hard work nano!
Old 05-14-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am having an issue that my mouse is flying to a table that requires action even though I don't have any of the options under 'Tables' activated (everything is blank except the last two options say "not set").

[/ QUOTE ]
Hummm... that must annoying! I will look into it today and see if I can confirm and give you a fix.
nano
Old 05-14-2007, 06:15 PM

There is a bug in the auto reloader that I have confirmed and I'm working on a fix. I hope to have it out very soon.
Old 05-15-2007, 04:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
nano,

sick program. any plans for making a poker stars version?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Sir!
Sorry, no plans to port it to Stars. You might check out the excellent programs by _dave_ and others here .

nano
Old 05-15-2007, 07:36 PM

New Version 0.78 -- 5/14/07
0. Major rewrite of some sections of the code to improve speed.
1. The software will now NOT move you to the next table with pending action if your mouse is in the chat area.
2. Fixed problem where "Turbo" SNG tables would not auto close when finished (if enabled)
3. Improved speed performance of the Deal Me Mode.
4. Change action of the mouse, so that it will not jump to an active table, if the mouse is not over a FT table
5. Changed AutoReloader so that it will reload again after 60 seconds if the hero's stack is still below the reload point (error trapping)
6. Improved speed of Auto Reloader.
7. The Move Mouse out of chat area command will now move the mouse to the MousePositionX,Y listed on the tables tab.
8. Action key commands will not operate if the mouse is in the chat area.
9. Fixed problem where if you typed too fast in some edit boxes on the GUI some of your entry might be lost.

Note: I haven't updated the documentation page yet to account for a few minor changes (a few items were moved to different tabs).

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released.This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hummm... that must annoying! I will look into it today and see if I can confirm and give you a fix.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]
Roma,
Let me know if verion 0.78 solves this for you.
nano