Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2007, 01:35 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
new update is messed up. It keeps grabbing my mouse and putting it in the bottom right corner to the left of the bet amount box whenever i click a table. Very annoying. it also takes the reload window and snaps it to the top left corner of the table when it auto reloads, very distracting when I am playing 8 tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try disabling the "Auto move to next table with pending action" on the Tables Tab. You may not want to use that feature if using a mouse

The chip reloader now moves the get chip dialog box to the top left of the table... this was needed to allow the reloader to work with medium and small tables (it has to get the dialog box out of the way so that it can read your stack size, using image recognition). I'll change it so that it only moves it on the medium and small tables in the next revision.

[/ QUOTE ]

That option isn't enabled, but it still snaps the mouse to that position.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not able to duplicate that behavior.
You say when ever you just click anywhere in a table, the mouse jumps to next to the betting box... weird.
Send me an email with your .ini file (located in the settings folder), and I'll try testing with your settings.
Also tell me... XP or Vista, your table size, and any other symptoms you notice.
nano
Old 05-08-2007, 02:17 AM

Yeah its really weird, sometimes it even snaps to the table thats auto reloading. I sent you my ini file, and Im using XP with cleartype fonts if that helps.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:21 AM

New Version 0.72 -- 5/8/07

1. Fixed problem where mouse would jump to it's home location on a table (set on the tables tab) if "Activate Table when Mouse if Over Table" is NOT checked and the user clicks on a table.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released.This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 05-08-2007, 05:57 AM

You're getting dangerously close to v1.0 at this rate! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2007, 11:15 AM

** Edit** I started FTS as adminstrator and it works again.

FTP did an upgrade this morning and now the srcipt does not seem to work. I just updated to 0.72 and still nothing.
No dialogs, bet or reload working.

I'm running Vista and AERO.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You're getting dangerously close to v1.0 at this rate! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hummmm... is FTS ready to come out of Beta? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 05-09-2007, 02:33 AM

New Version 0.74 -- 5/8/07
1. Changed the debug mode numbers to more descriptive names.
2. Changed the chip reload function so that the "get chips" dialog box is moved the minimum amount so that the hero's stack can be read.

NOTES:
1. I recommend that you do not use BLACK for your table felt color. The software checks for the black color under the mouse, and if it finds it the software will spend more CPU time looking for the stack numbers when "Display Stack Info" is enabled. A very dark gray, close to solid black is ok, and your eye will may not be able to tell the difference.
2. If running Windows Vista, make sure that you are logged on as administrator when installing and running FTS.

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Sign up here for an automated email when new versions are released.This will ONLY be used for new version announcements.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:37 PM

Having a problem with chat. Sometimes it works normal, but most often when i want to write sth in chat box as i press a button mouse pointer moves to another table and i'm unable to write anything. I go to chat area again and as i press any letter again i go flying away. This happens even if I'm observer.
Not cruicial since i'm not big on talking on tables but thought i'd mention it.

p.s.: Also i dont have option to move me with pending action enabled.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Having a problem with chat. Sometimes it works normal, but most often when i want to write sth in chat box as i press a button mouse pointer moves to another table and i'm unable to write anything. I go to chat area again and as i press any letter again i go flying away. This happens even if I'm observer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please send me an email and attach a copy of your .ini file (from the settings folder). I'll try to duplicate what you are seeing with the settings you are using.
nano
Old 05-09-2007, 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please send me an email and attach a copy of your .ini file (from the settings folder). I'll try to duplicate what you are seeing with the settings you are using.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably happening because the hotkey to jump to the next table in FTS is the 'n' key, so whenever you type 'n' this problem occurs. Change the "Key to Move Mouse to Next Table" key under the Tables tab in FTS to fix the problem.