Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-2007, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
nano, ya know in the old shortcuts how when you would hit the bet pot button and it would automaticlly come up...without numbers popping up in the bet box before the actual amount was displayed? any way to make that happen again?

[/ QUOTE ]

On the Street Bet tabs... try unchecking the "Preset Bet Window with 1 Click Amount Above", and that will prevent the bet box from being pre-filled with the "street bet" amount.

nano
Old 04-13-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im not sure where to ask this but I wanted to be able to hit F1 to click the check/fold box (multi tabling hitting tab and f1 to fold garbage from MP is a huge convienience) and this seemed to work in the last version, but now it only folds when its my turn to act. How can I change this?

[/ QUOTE ]

On the Actions1 tab, check the "Enable Pre-Action Controls" checkbox. This will allow you to use the same fold key to check the fold checkbox on the Full Tilt table.
nano
Old 04-13-2007, 11:39 PM

Version 0.60 4/12/07

1. Increased the number of SnG configurations from 4 to 10 on the "Open SnGs" tab

The bug list is reduced to 0, and FTS is looking pretty stable. I think we are out of the daily version release mode for awhile [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
I couldn't resist increasing the number of SnGs configurations, as 4 just wasn't enough for me.

nano

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Old 04-14-2007, 05:42 AM

you are awesome

thanks a lot
Old 04-14-2007, 01:52 PM

Still no go on the auto-reload for me, but I know it's a factor of the table overlap.
Old 04-14-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nano, ya know in the old shortcuts how when you would hit the bet pot button and it would automaticlly come up...without numbers popping up in the bet box before the actual amount was displayed? any way to make that happen again?

[/ QUOTE ]

On the Street Bet tabs... try unchecking the "Preset Bet Window with 1 Click Amount Above", and that will prevent the bet box from being pre-filled with the "street bet" amount.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I already have it unchecked You know how when you manually click the "pot" button on FTP, how it calculates the pot size so quick, without numbers bouncing around? Just curious if that can happen with this shortcuts.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:11 PM

I have to put the software unlock code in everytime I open it up and reset all my specific settings. Is there something I need to do to save my settings and unlock code? Thanks.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:26 PM

Hey nano, a problem with the shortcut and a question too:

1) Problem; is some tournaments (daily doubles, MTT) the bet amount goes to "-29%" and sets it as zero, rather than a normal bet size like 70%

2) Is there a way to have it check "wait for blinds" automatically?
Old 04-15-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

1) Problem; is some tournaments (daily doubles, MTT) the bet amount goes to "-29%" and sets it as zero, rather than a normal bet size like 70%

[/ QUOTE ]

Good catch. I just found a Daily Double tournament and confirmed what you are seeing. Some of the tournament title bars are not consistent (which is where I capture the blind amounts). I should have a version out soon to fix this.

[ QUOTE ]

2) Is there a way to have it check "wait for blinds" automatically?

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out the "Deal Me" tab. It should do everything you need. You might have to read the documentation on the web page for more info.

nano
Old 04-15-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to put the software unlock code in everytime I open it up and reset all my specific settings. Is there something I need to do to save my settings and unlock code? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is strange, and I'm not sure what is causing that. Your settings are saved in a .ini file in the folder called Settings (which should be in the same folder where your have FullTiltShortcuts.exe).
The only thing I can think of is that something is messed up with your installation.
Your installation folders should look like this:

c:\Program Files\FullTiltShortcuts
.... \ImagesVista
.... \ImagesXP
.... \Settings
............ \xxxx.xxxx.ini >>>(this is your settings file)
.... FullTiltShorcuts.exe

Do you have some security program running that might prevent FTS from writing the .ini file?

Let me know if you see anything unusual, but all your settings should be saved when you exit the program.

nano