Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 03:55 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

Just downloaded the latest version of FTS. Ugh, these small tables are horrible. No offense DizzieNL, I'm glad they work for you, but none of the tables fit properly on a 1600x1200 screen now.

Nano, any possibility of talking you into making 535x390 sized tables for the medium setting?
Old 09-04-2007, 03:58 AM

I too would definitely love the medium table to be smaller. The current medium size is too big for my liking as well. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

On the small setting if I tile 6 tables, I get gaps between the tables. If I use the medium setting, I get overlap. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2007, 04:16 AM

" ^WheelUp " doesn't work. I tried "Ctrl & WheelUp" as well. I'm using XP so it should be available.

I can't use OSD2 in combination with preset bet amount. After the preset, I increment/decrement, then when I move the mouse cursor over to the bet/raise button, the bet amount returns to the preset amount. It seems I can move the mouse cursor to the button first, then increment/decrement the bet amount, but it feels treacherous, so I have OSD2 turned off.

The red/green highlighting bars interfere with dragging windows. They should be made not clickable, or at least smaller. Suggest adding an orange highlight for window wanting attention, and reserving red highlight for one where the time bank button has popped up.

In Displays, could use an option to turn off OSD1 on fixed limit tables, maybe the same for other displays too.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:48 AM

Nano: any plans to make a similar program for PokerStars?
Old 09-04-2007, 07:54 AM

thanks a bunch fozzy! i'm using your customized tables and decks and it's good to see a customized version from you for FTSC [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-04-2007, 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks a bunch fozzy! i'm using your customized tables and decks and it's good to see a customized version from you for FTSC [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool - Your welcome.

If you use classic view, I will be making a few more of the Hilite_2 images soon.

The area around the name/chip stack has to be white, but the red border I made, can be any variety of color/thickness/shape. Just let me know if theres some particuilar color you would like to see.

If you do have some image mod requests, ask me via PM or in the FTP Mods Thread. , so we dont clutter up this thread. When I do make them I will post a link here, as well as the other thread.
Old 09-04-2007, 03:23 PM

thanks fozzy, I have been looking for new hilites for a while for classic. Any more are appreciated.
Old 09-04-2007, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks fozzy, I have been looking for new hilites for a while for classic. Any more are appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

* More Hilite_2 colors, that are FTSC friendly.

The main area has to stay the default white, for FTSC to work properly. I made a few varieties of the 3 pixel colored border.

Let me know how they work, as I am using RT view again. If you have any questions or requests, please ask them in the FTP Mods Thread , I dont want to Hijack Nano's thread, with my mod's. I X-Posted this here, but in the future I will only post new mod's in my thread.

FTSC3.zip

Screengrab
Old 09-04-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For some odd reason my Street Betting settings are out of whack. Preflop I have it set to 3.5 but instead I am getting 3xBB. No matter what I set it to I am still getting 3. Also, my per street settings are stuck on 50%.

[/ QUOTE ]

2nded
Old 09-04-2007, 09:58 PM

Actually - the issue is that the street bets all seem to be about 50%