Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2007, 09:49 PM

Default Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion thread (SPOILERS)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ill start...What did yall think of the epilogue? It was probably the only part of the book i was disappointed with...I mean heck after 750+ pages..She couldnt extend it out another 20 or so to give us a real "where are they now" situation. I wanted to confirm that Harry and Ginny and Ron/Hermione ended up together but I also would have liked to know what else was going to happen.

I mean lets be honest. Harry wasnt going to ever just lead a normal life, but JK made it sound like he was just a plain old person.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have liked to know what happened to the Death Eaters after Voldemort died. Did they all go to Azkaban? Also, did the climax completely kill off the dark magic movement or would they have just gone underground?

I would have liked to learn more about whether there would still be any sort of fight afterward or even on the horizon. I guess Malfoy acknowledging them is maybe a sign of concession but he sort of came out as being all talk and not much of a dark wizard anyway. Maybe a line about Harry vowing to fight it wherever it was would have been good.

[/ QUOTE ]

All of Voldermort's team was completely surronded. With him 100% dead, those who made it out of Hogwarts alive would be hunted down.

Can a Dementor die BTW?