Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 07:23 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

I've still been waiting over week to find out what is going on with my Epassporte account. It was deleted a week ago for no reason that I know of and I have been completely ignored in the meantime. I've sent several emails to several different adresses hoping to get some kind of reply to figure out what the heck is going on but I've received nothing. I talked to support a week ago on the phone and they said my account would be fixed immediately but all they did was delete my account a few days later. What the [censored] am I supposed to do?
Old 03-13-2007, 08:27 AM

ok i have read through half of this monster thread and here is my gameplan, someone with experience plz correct any of this as i will commence this operation in about 12 hours.

load 50 dollars onto FTP from epass
cash out 1200 from FTP to epass
ship 600 from epass to bank that day
ship 600 from epass to bank the next day

id like to purchase some things on newegg with the visa virtual but i hear it wont work and my funds will just be locked up for weeks, so i plan on shipping it to paypal once it hits my bank in 7 business days? good plan? 600 EFT withdrawal max a day correct?
Old 03-13-2007, 11:12 AM

Visa Electron/ATM card update:
I requested it on Feb 26th and received in on March 10th.
I withdrew $600 at the ATM and was charged $2 by the ATM and $2 by EPass. Not too bad I guess if you want the money right away and don't like waiting a week for Epass to bank account transfer.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:08 PM

Blah. So frustrating. My account is locked up right now because it needs them to verify the identity. I've sent in the requested documents three times but haven't received a response. On the phone (on hold, lol) with them right now. God I miss Neteller.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Blah. So frustrating. My account is locked up right now because it needs them to verify the identity. I've sent in the requested documents three times but haven't received a response. On the phone (on hold, lol) with them right now. God I miss Neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone else has had to deal with this, please let me know how you resolved it. I've sent them in by email several times and have been on hold 30min+ multiple times now. Am wondering if faxing it in helps or if they're equally retarded this way.

Rob
Old 03-13-2007, 03:52 PM

Okay, I would like to share my Epass experience. Hope it helps.

1) I have had an epass account since 2004. The reason I opened epass account is I wanted PartyPoker Epass bonus.
2) The first time when I loaded my epass with my Chase Visa Card, I did need to call the Visa Card to let them OKay the transaction.
3) My account was locked once by Epass. That's because my wife opened an Epass account from the same machine. I called them and was told that only one Epass account is allowed per household. After I sent in my driver license, my account was unlocked, though my wife's account was closed.
4) I upgraded my account to 'select' account by calling them and paying 5$.
5) I ordered the plastic card for 35$.
6) I called them and requested limits increase. By sending the required documents, my limits increased to 3000$ for EFT withdraw, 1520$ for ATM withdraw, and 2000$ for single transaction.
7) I ATM withdrew money from Epass several times. Each time I withdrew 1500$ (my daily limit is 1520$) in two transactions (760$ and 740$). I figured that I can't do a single transaction to withdraw 1500$. I tried 1500$/1200$/1000$/800$, none works. Epass charges me 2$ dollars for each withdrawal tranaction. The ATM (A Washington Mutual ATM) does not charge me anything. So it costs me 4$ to ATM withdraw 1500$, I don't have any complaint.
8) I did several EFT withdrawal before I requested EFT limit increase. Each time I EFT withdrew 600$ to my bank account. It took 1-2 week for the money to hit my bank. The cost is 2$ for each EFT withdrawal. I don't do EFT withdrawal anymore, because ATM withdrawal is faster and its cost is not a big deal.
9) I use Epass plastic Visa card to shop locally and use Epass virtual card to shop online. Everything works fine so far, execept one cashier at Fry's Electronics looked me strangely when I paid for a gamepad with my Epass visa card. I asked him if anything wrong. He said nothing wrong, he just never saw this Visa card before. I guess he was lying because the Epass Visa card looks no different from other Visa card. I think he plays online poker and he knows Epass, and that's why he looked me that way.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:58 PM

I do not want to create an account at epassporte and load money and then cash out with money i currently have at absolute poker. Would it be allowed if I cashed out to my friend's epassporte account?
Old 03-13-2007, 05:42 PM

When adding a credit card as a second load option, how long did it take for the pending charge to show up?
Old 03-13-2007, 05:57 PM

Decided to open FTP account for rakeback. Read through the FTP real money FAQ's, which said they do not accept VISA from US residents. I said, I wonder if that is PR crap, and tried anyways. FTP accepted it, my bank declined it. My card was actually frozen until I verified the transaction. Tried again, VISA declined. So I went to Epassporte.

Creating the account was simple. First connected to my bank account, did not see the micro credits. Wait two days, still don't see them. Connect to my VISA card. Microcredit was instant, tried to load $630 to get full bonus declined, $500 a day, and can't verify bank for select because no micro deposits. Oh well, two transactions and two days later, get enough to transfer $500 onto FTP. Even though it took a week, FTP still gives me the 100% bonus, I like.

Forget about Epassporte, grinding at FTP. Two weeks later, I see the micro-deposits for bank account linking are finally here, except they are dated like they got there a week ago. (They weren't there.)

Going to look into getting higher limits on Epassporte soon.

All in all, a real pain to get set up but:

1. VISA was instantaneous, which is good for players like Tuff Fish. Fees don't seem bad, I remember Neteller being 8%, but that was a while ago. I think the Bank account fees to Epassporte are even more reasonable, but this method seems slow. I give Epassporte good marks but not top marks.

2. I am keeping my money on sites and not in Epassporte. Thank god, I had almost all (but $100) on Stars before the Feds decided to get rowdy. In any event, until the climate gets settled (or until PPA gets its [censored] together) Epassporte is just an intermediary for me, I won't use it to store money.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:29 PM

Default Re: using the online card: transaction resulted in AVS mismatch?

grandcheckers trade me 20 from pstars to fulltilt
Closed Thread