Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 12:56 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

I started an Epass account late last week. Still have not received the micro deposit yet. Couple questions:

1. I need to do a minimum deposit to Epass of 50.00, and deposit to Fulltilt the $45.00 after they take their fee. Correct?

2. After that I can withdrawl any money from Tilt to Epass?

3. When do I select an option to order the $35.00 visa card?

4. How come I cant find any fees on their sites for withdrawls to my bank account? or using the ATM card? or cost of moving money between poker sites?

If someone could recap this, I would appreciate it. Their site is confusing, and the FAQ's dont provide fees etc. Thank you.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
With ePassporte, can you deposit on sites that support Visa but not ePassporte? After all, it is a virtual visa...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. If it accepts Visa, you can use your virtual visa card (or real visa card if you have one mailed to you for $35).

[/ QUOTE ]

i am pretty sure that this is incorrect.

neither will work, at least at gambling sites, if they are not set up for epassporte. and i am pretty sure these are the "sites" he is asking about.

and i am 100% sure that the physical/real visa card that is mailed to you will not work online anywhere. it is swipe transactions only.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:30 PM

1. I need to do a minimum deposit to Epass of 50.00, and deposit to Fulltilt the $45.00 after they take their fee. Correct?

Yup - FT might have a min $50 deposit though, in which case you want to make sure your load (net of fees) is $50

2. After that I can withdrawl any money from Tilt to Epass?

After you depsit once you can withdrawl.

3. When do I select an option to order the $35.00 visa card?

Anytime you want. The $35 will come out of your balance so you don't want to do it if you only have $50 in your account (else you won't be able to deposit $50).

4. How come I cant find any fees on their sites for withdrawls to my bank account? or using the ATM card? or cost of moving money between poker sites?

They are listed on the site under fees. Wds to US bank accounts cost you $2 as to ATM transactions. This is less than the Neteller ATM fee as Neteller chared $2 to move money to their debit card and then another $1.50 per ATM transaction. There is no cost (for you) for moving money between poker sites. What I like about the Epassporte, relative to Neteller, is that any money that is in your account is immediately accessable via the card: There is no need to transfer between the account and the card like with Neteller.

Lucky
Old 02-12-2007, 01:51 PM

Once I make a deposit onto FTP using EPass I understand I can then withdraw money I have in FTP to my EPass account, and then to my bank account. Is there any limit on the amount that I can withdraw to my bank account ($$ in FTP to EPass to Bank Account)?
Old 02-12-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They are listed on the site under fees.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info Lucky.

Can I not see the FEES section yet? I am still waiting for the Micro deposits, so account is not completely started. I looked for fees, and I cant see them.

Also, the $35.00 card fee, is it Annual? Should we expect to have to pay $35.00 next year or when it expires?

Thanks.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They are listed on the site under fees.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the info Lucky.

Can I not see the FEES section yet? I am still waiting for the Micro deposits, so account is not completely started. I looked for fees, and I cant see them.

Also, the $35.00 card fee, is it Annual? Should we expect to have to pay $35.00 next year or when it expires?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

you won't be able to see the fees section until you deposit onto epassporte.

the visa card is a $35 per year fee
Old 02-12-2007, 03:18 PM

ePassporte Fee Page

Here's the site detailing the ePassporte fees, just click on Personal Account and it can be found on the left side of the page, or just click my linky.
Old 02-12-2007, 03:31 PM

Thanks all for the help.

So it can take 1 - 2 weeks for the micro deposits?
Old 02-12-2007, 03:49 PM

I signed up a week or two ago and the micro deposits only took 2 or 3 days to show up in my bank account.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:22 PM

Is it possible to change your Email associated with Epassporte after you have signed up?

I would like to change my Emaill address at Epassporte. I have signed up and verified my accounts micro deposits, but I have not actually depsoited any funds yet. So under the accounts tab, it says I need to make some deposit to "complete the sign up process."

My question is, is it possible to change my Email addy then? Becuase as of now, I don't see where I can change it.
Closed Thread