Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2007, 09:44 AM

Default update: PokerAide Window Manager (arrange tables for many sites)

PokerAide Window Manager (PAWM) arranges and resizes (if supported) poker tables as they are opened to make multitabling easier. It also will resize/arrange things like UltimateBuddy, Instant Hand History windows for several sites, etc. Configuration is done through a nice easy to use GUI interface. Advanced features include Drag and Drop window swapping, Automatic AutoHotKey script startup, automatic UltimateBet hand history opening, and a Lobby no minimize feature.

The website is http://pokeraide.dnsalias.org/

I have created a basic installation and PokerStars tutorial and will work on more as time goes by. I installed a wiki package so feel free to create an account and improve pages.

I am still planning on adding Bodog support but not immediately, I will be releasing a patch soon to fix a couple of small bugs. Please let me know if there are any bugs in 0.2.4.1 that I'm not aware of. Depending on how this wiki thing works I may add an issue tracker so it is more obvious what is working and what is broken.

Please direct comments to this thread, and let me know if load times get bad with the wiki.

PAWM is free software distributed under the GNU GPL v2. The license may be viewed at www.gnu.org or in the file named COPYING.

Please don't use the old discussion thread anymore.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:49 AM

Default Re: update: PokerAide Window Manager (arrange tables for many sites)

If anybody knows how to create pretty images and wouldn't mind donating a couple to me I could use an icon and an image for the website. I know that if I do it I'll never get around to it and the end result will be ugly. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] PM me or something if you want to do it.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:19 PM

I tried getting this set up for full tilt but couldnt get it to work. I did the same steps as I did with Stars but it's not moving the tables. Do I have to change the regex for it as well?
Old 01-12-2007, 08:18 PM

Were you logged in? At full tilt they use a different window title when you are logged in, they add " - Logged In As UserName" to the tables. If you aren't logged it then it won't pick it up.

If you want it to work when you are not logged in then edit the regex and remove "\s - \s Logged \s In \s As" and it should work, but you may have problems with it picking up windows that are not full tilt if you do that.

If that isn't it, make sure that you have Move and Enabled checked, and Resize unchecked. Also make sure the class is attached to the correct slot type, which you can verify by looking at the tree in the config menu, the "Full Tilt" clas should be directly under the type you created that has the slots in it.

If you try that and it still doesn't work then email me your activeslots.xml file and I will tell you what is wrong.

I also added an example activeslots.xml file on the wiki that works for me. It contains 2 slots, one in the top left corner, one directly to the right of that.

http://pokeraide.dnsalias.org/tiki/t...FullTiltConfig
Old 01-12-2007, 08:42 PM

Great news, thanks Pat.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:56 AM

ugh...this is hard to setup...Probably because its 2 am and I just finished a brutal session. I am a little TILTED. Anyways...does this program basically mean I can interchange FT and PP tables slots?
Old 01-17-2007, 10:39 AM

Hey this looks pretty sweet. Gonna try it tonight and report back.

Great work, CrashPat.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ugh...this is hard to setup...Probably because its 2 am and I just finished a brutal session. I am a little TILTED. Anyways...does this program basically mean I can interchange FT and PP tables slots?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know the user interface sucks. You should be able to follow the tutorial for Pokerstars on my website and adapt it to your needs pretty easily.

As long as you are not resizing tables you can use the same slots for party and full tilt, to do that you would just add the Full Tilt class and the Party Poker Ring class to the slot type instead of adding the Pokerstars ring class.

I would like to work on the user interface and make it easier to use but I don't even know where to begin. I have another programmer that thought he had some ideas so hopefully he'll help me out.
Old 01-17-2007, 07:14 PM

Suggestion for the user interface: allow for directly entering in the table coordinates instead of having to place the table where you want it. Like I would type in 0,0 800,0 0,600 800,600.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:27 PM

great script, would it be possible to have a point like "Minimize" for the tables, it really sucks ass while dataminin to have the tables come to front all day long.