Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2007, 12:35 AM

Default Re: OK, Here\'s The Truth

What's wrong with being famous for tittie pictures?
Old 06-14-2007, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Find one human being who can pass a polygraph that I ever made mention of some kind of problem between Brandi and Mark Newhouse, before three days ago and I will give you $500.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if nobody can meet this challenge you're clearly exonerated, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

So what do you suggest? You can't prove a negative. I'm sure Mark Newhouse believes me. It would have been pretty hard to fake my ignorance during our conversation. In any case this thread is meaningless if I'm lying about that. So if you don't believe me there is nothing more to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

David,

I believe you. Don't take your pee all by yourself. You have too much at stake. Its your right. Icy pots, my friend.

Assani
Old 06-14-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL NVG delivers.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From most views of reality, your behaviour is despicable. I hope this forum is on Brandi's side when she turns on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is quite a stretch to call it despicable. At least qualify what exactly is despicable. Older man, younger woman? Trading a couple lessons (or even using that as an in to get close to some young trim) for a staged photo?

You seem to be giving a 25 year old adult female a pass here so I really am curious as to what you find despicable. It certainly can't be a morality arguement if you want us to side with Brandi.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea that's an amazing comment. Guy has some surreal 'moral' (or lack thereof) issues.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Newhouse says:
[ QUOTE ]
if she clears up this problem with me it will be good for her in the long run
...once she pays me, i will sort of treat her like she dosent exist, i want absolutely nothing to do with her other than what she owes me

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi says:
[ QUOTE ]

As for Newhouse, it has circulated back to me that he has no intention of working out any kind of deal or taking any money from me....
I am trying to do the right thing here and reach some kind of a compromise. Since that cannot be done...

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone involved in the lending business should take note here. This is a classic example of somehow who has no intention of paying their debts.

They will block, distort, and delete all reasonable arguments, and continue to rationalize their poor behavior to themselves and anyone stupid enough to listen.

When I see this type, and hear the first ridiculous argument, I immediately know they have no intention to pay despite what they say. If the money is to be returned, it won't be voluntarily.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont understand the pt. Newhouse has zero recourse. SHe says he let her use the acct. He admits he did, but not at the stakes she allegedly played. He stayed friendly with her for weeks after. Then he gets all pissy cause she doesnt put out. She now offered to pay him 8k to drop the whole thing. This is 8k more than any court would award him. And he says he will take the money but not absolve the debt. So if you were her, you would pay here? for realz?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dood just shut up, PLEASE. PLEASE. The mets SUCK.

And since it seems like you're wondering, she will never put out for you that's for sure. PLEASE shut up.
Old 06-14-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I agree. No more talk or speculation about possible sexual abuse folks. If It continues we may have to lock this thread.

Regards,
--jman220

[/ QUOTE ]

This is asinine. So the non-stop sexism, racism and homophobic behavior of posters (myself included) may continue but responding to her throwing out comments about this is off limits. I know -- private board -- you can censor all you want. But this is just weak.
Old 06-14-2007, 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Previously unreleased pic of Sklansky in 1975:

[/ QUOTE ]

So Sklansky was a *rent boy* before he became a poker expert?

No wonder he gets on so well with Brandi. Now the mentoring all makes sense.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From another thread:

"As much as I like to keep people guessing about what I am up to personally, (for the sake of getting extra hits on this site . . ."

[/ QUOTE ]
Revenue from hits to the Brandi related threads would seen to be only a minute part of his income, assuming he has half interest in forum revenue. * This thread is about other things which I suppose is why it's so entertaining.

~ Rick

* hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong; I know little about how Internet advertising really works but I'd bet I'm right.

PS I really wanted to get to the Politics forum tonight [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 06-14-2007, 04:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I may be in the minority here, but I think speculating about the girl's potential experience with physical or sexual abuse as a child is way over the line, even for NVG.

[/ QUOTE ]

way over. and Sklansky is responsible for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it way over? and sklansky was really just trying to make people more empathetic towards her situation(s) (but not necessarily justifying anything). With that he claimed she's trying to straighten out. I would find it reasonable except i don't see it in her behavior in these posts, etc.

He also only alluded to there being some kind of trauma, but nothing specific. It's amazing how critical some of these people on these boards are of Sklanksy for every little thing, ON his own boards.
Old 06-14-2007, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
whether anything like that happened, I don't know, I don't care, and its nunna my business

I was only commenting on how childhood abuse is a bad cop-out for bad behavior as an adult, whether it applies to this situation or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you actually abused as a child? As in do you actually know what it's like to be in such shoes that you can say that?

Because while I feel a person like Brandi can do better, what you said ("bad 'cop-out'") is very absolutist.