Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2007, 12:13 AM

Default Re: OK, Here\'s The Truth

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol liaraments
Old 06-13-2007, 12:15 AM

Brandi,

PM me.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have not had a chance to read the majority of these posts, nor will I. At this point in time, my only focus is going to be on the upcoming events at the World Series and spending time with people who care for me.
I am not angered by David's post, although I am a bit sad and feel somewhat betrayed. I had opened up about many things that I have been through in my life and for him to say that I have some kind of personality disorder and to even bring up anything said to him in confidence is just completely wrong.
I will admit that I did not have an easy life. I do have some anger issues to work out. After the WSOP, I am hoping to take up boxing and get out some of my aggression in a healthy manner. The reason I am the way I am stems from the ammount of people in my life who have used me and mistreated me. That would make anyone a little unstable and quick tempered.
As for Newhouse, it has circulated back to me that he has no intention of working out any kind of deal or taking any money from me. He has said that he would rather continue trashing my reputation instead.
It's obvious that he is obsessed with me, extrememly immature, and straight out enjoys the attention that this brings him. I've been more than willing to help him in the past (even trying to get him 20K from someone that owes him money), and I'm even willing to help him now. Unfortunately that is not an option for him. Perhaps I wounded his ego too much. I'm not sure. It's strange to me that anyone could hate me that much. For the most part, I seem to be a very likable person and strive each day to be a loving and kind girl to those around me.
I would like to move on from here, but this problem is not going to resolve itself and I feel helpless in this situation. This has made me very sad. I truly wanted the best for Mark and in no way meant for him to feel that I took advantage of him. There are already enough people in his life right now that are (Chantel, Neverwin, etc.)
Because of the circle around him and mood altering substances, I feel his behavior towards me is more obsessive than it is based on anger. He still continually shows text messages from several months ago to other people constantly misrepresenting the context of these messages. All together, I feel very sad for Mark. I am trying to do the right thing here and reach some kind of a compromise. Since that cannot be done, I simply wish him the best and some good luck in his upcoming events. I hope he finds in life what it is he longs for and is searching.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear Brandi,

That is all.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's strange to me that anyone could hate me that much. For the most part, I seem to be a very likable person and strive each day to be a loving and kind girl to those around me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rumor has it Stalin's mother found him adorable.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:21 AM

I don't hate Brandi.

I'm too poor to have anything to do with her.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one who took a long time to figure out that TF meant Tom Franklin and not something much dirtier?

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't get much dirtier than a penis on the back
Old 06-13-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
brandi,

i believe youre the most manipulative person ive never met. coming on here and playing the victim has run its course. starting threads in which you bait people into defending themselves and then accuse them of attacking you has run its course.

stop creating your own chaos in your own life. it's not other people's fault that your life is always in a tail spin.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-13-2007, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

So what you're telling us is that you are no longer going to pay Newhouse back.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's a good enough tactic for BustedJ....
Old 06-13-2007, 12:35 AM

Boxing sounds like a natural progression, from "i will fly one day" to "gonna fly now!".
Old 06-13-2007, 12:35 AM

tl;dr. Cliff notes to all of this?