Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 09:58 AM

Default Hey look at me! I (might) be dating a stripper

Anyone ever been there, any advice for a guy that is intent on not getting scammed?

Met a girl dancing on Friday night, 4'11" from FL, she has lived in nyc 6 months, tone body natural C to D cups. I bought dances from her at the end of my night on Friday and she was on e and moaning a ton when I gave her a massage, she tried to upgrade me to champagne room but I declined. I asked her for her number and she said they were not allowed to give it out but I could give her my business card. I told her I have a great memory and to whisper it to me so she did. I'd say there is a 65% chance she is not running game on me. Got a dinner date with her on her next day off next week.

Positives - this is all from a 2nd meet up at her club, details below
* When I asked her how old she was she said 33 (which seemed accurate to me), no BS on age could mean no BS on the rest - I am 36, but that doesn't matter.
* She liked the fact that I lived in her neighborhood (Hells Kitchen) since she tried dating a guy from Long Island once and it was not going to work
* She asked what I do during the day since she works mostly nights, I told her "I work" lol.
* She has not asked me what I do for a living or how much I make
* She said she rarely gives her cell number out, only a few girls at the club has her number (could obviously be BS)
* There is one night off where she never gets called in and she uses it for dating and private dances, this is a "pro" and "con" I consider it more of a "pro" since she is being brutally honest but I am biased
* She was embarrassed because she thought she might have bad breath and kept covering her mouth, after she had to go up on stage when she came back to me she was chewing a jolley rancher, a very small "pro" but the fact that she did not want to turn me off is a plus

Negatives
* Doesn't sound like she drinks, she does e, I asked her about pot and she said she used to when she was younger - not a major "con" but suspicious, I didn't ask her about coke, didn't want to pry too much
* When I asked her where she lived she said West side, when I pressed her she said she will tell me where she lives after a few dates if that is o.k. - could be a red flag or she could just be cautious with new guys she meets at her club
* I called her on one of her days off yesterday, but she gets called in a lot, turns out she had to go into work last night and asked me to come in to see her - CLASSIC SCAM - major red flag went off. Only reason I went last night was because she said she did not remember me and I didn't think I could have gotten her to meet me out without a follow up visit. She also told me to wear the same shirt from Friday so that she would remember me. When she saw me she did remember me and had a big smile on her face, eh.

I am not going to visit her at work again and I already made it perfectly clear to her that I am very skeptical about her.

I have gotten numbers from strippers before and know a lot of the games they play, guess I have to wait until our date to see if I got a legit pull or if I got pwned.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:01 AM

Default Re: Hey look at me! I (might) be dating a stripper

Best kurosh gimmick account yet.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:06 AM

back story or link please, who is kurosh?
Old 10-05-2007, 10:18 AM

YOU WILL GET ROLLED BY HER PIMP.

He gots ta keep his pimp hand strong.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:22 AM

lol this is every guys I Went On A Date With A Stripper story. I did the same thing and got rickrolled out of my time and opportunity to bang actual cute chicks. Never again imo.

Also did you say 4'11?

Typo or should we upgrade the song to "I'm In Love Wit A Lil'Strippa" ?

--GA
Old 10-05-2007, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
YOU WILL GET ROLLED BY HER PIMP.

He gots ta keep his pimp hand strong.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 10-05-2007, 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone ever...

[/ QUOTE ]

I stopped here when I didn't see a picture
Old 10-05-2007, 10:27 AM

dating a stripper is not a brag.
its funny how many people actually think strippers "love them" then get robbed lol
Old 10-05-2007, 10:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dating a stripper is not a brag.
its funny how many people actually think strippers "love them" then get robbed lol

[/ QUOTE ]

meh strippers are people too. A buddy of mine from college married one and they have a kid living in NC now. You are right though a lot of suckers out there.

/cautiously optimistic
Old 10-05-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

meh strippers are people too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but they're dead inside.