Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2007, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Bachelor party ideas for Lame Groom (No strippers, no clubs)

Take him to a massage palor & get him a rubdown with a happy ending.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:43 PM

Go watch The Simpsons movie and then play Pictionary when you get home (Monopoly or Scrabble may be substituted).
Old 07-23-2007, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you even like this guy? The bachelor party should be an occasion for friends to get together and do stuff that they enjoy, preferably on a larger scale than the average Friday night. As KKF noted, it's idiotic to think a bachelor party has to have a stripper or booze if the groom wouldn't enjoy those things.

So if you like hanging out with the guy, arrange a day where your friends all hang out doing fun [censored] together, whether it's golfing, paintball, bbq, poker, a baseball game, whatever. If you don't like the guy, then it's probably going to suck, but then why would you be in charge of arranging for a party for a guy you don't like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow missing the point FTW. You can do all those things and still hit up a strip club or get strippers. "Isn't allowed" is what people are arguing. I was under the impression a bachelor's party was supposed to be a huge celebration of one of your last nights before marriage. Playing cards, catchin a ball game and chillen are standard things you do with your buddies on a regular basis. AMIRITE?
Old 07-23-2007, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow missing the point FTW.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you say so. I didn't say anything about the not allowed part and my response was motivated by the title of the post: he's saying the groom is lame because the bachelor party won't have strippers or clubs.

That doesn't make sense to me. If you're dying to go to a strip club with your buddies, but one of them can't/doesn't want to, then go with your other buddies some other time and do something that the guy getting married actually wants to do. If OP actually likes the bachelor, this shouldn't be very difficult.

In my case, I don't like to golf. I would have been pretty pissed if my best man had arranged a golfing trip or gotten pissy because golfing was out of the question.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow missing the point FTW.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you say so. I didn't say anything about the not allowed part and my response was motivated by the title of the post: he's saying the groom is lame because the bachelor party won't have strippers or clubs.

That doesn't make sense to me. If you're dying to go to a strip club with your buddies, but one of them can't/doesn't want to, then go with your other buddies some other time and do something that the guy getting married actually wants to do. If OP actually likes the bachelor, this shouldn't be very difficult.

In my case, I don't like to golf. I would have been pretty pissed if my best man had arranged a golfing trip or gotten pissy because golfing was out of the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it sounds like he's going to plan according to the grooms conditions. That doesn't change the fact that it will be a lame bachelor's party. I mean no booze, no clubs no strippers, forget bachelor's party, sounds like a lame night out period.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Starcraft-LAN party

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome!

I will volunteer to be your Dungeon Master for the night, no cost to you.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:44 PM

For my best friend's bachelor party, strippers weren't really on the agenda, either. However, one thing we did consider was a burlesque show. That's something that's a little edgy and resembles strippers, but it's a little easier to float past the bride to be. Unfortunately for us, the place that did them wasn't doing a show on the night that worked best for the party, so we had to bag that plan. Instead, we just did dinner and hit a couple old favorite bars afterwards. Still, you might look into seeing if there's a burlesque act in your city.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:47 PM

1. Have a Harry Potter movie marathon
2. Drink root beer floats
3. Get really crazy and make prank phone calls
Old 07-23-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well it sounds like he's going to plan according to the grooms conditions. That doesn't change the fact that it will be a lame bachelor's party. I mean no booze, no clubs no strippers, forget bachelor's party, sounds like a lame night out period.

[/ QUOTE ]

You honestly can't have fun without booze/clubs/strippers?
Old 07-23-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and do something that the guy getting married actually wants to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. Something like running a train on him. Because he is obviously gay.