Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 05:16 PM

Default Re: Neteller Update...

[ QUOTE ]

oops... that's what I get for not paying attention to the quoted stuff... you are talking about UK Neteller users [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I replied now though because you might have some similar rigmarole to go through for neteller to show the DOJ who they are paying out to now they have agreement to let you have your money.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

oops... that's what I get for not paying attention to the quoted stuff... you are talking about UK Neteller users [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I replied now though because you might have some similar rigmarole to go through for neteller to show the DOJ who they are paying out to now they have agreement to let you have your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would doubt this severely, though it is not impossible.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I can tell, US accounts are now segregated for payout purposes, and the withdrawal page is pending being turned on.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:00 PM

Default Re: Neteller 3/26 FAQs Update

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is the delay because Neteller is making sure with the DOJ that the payments won't be seized, or because Neteller is using our money as leverage with the DOJ in their court case?

[/ QUOTE ]

Leverage

[/ QUOTE ]This seems really shady, aren't they breaking some Isle of Man laws by doing this? I hope they get the book thrown at them (after they pay us of course).
Old 06-05-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mine are declined as well.... give me my 6k baby!

[/ QUOTE ]

I admit I feel slightly relieved but am prepared to wait some more.

[/ QUOTE ]

welcome to posting, sir

edit: his first post, reg'd in 05
Old 06-05-2007, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Explain why all withdrawls from Jan 16-18 are frozen and the US government has them please?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true. My EFT was on January 17th, and my account has been credited.
Old 06-05-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is the delay because Neteller is making sure with the DOJ that the payments won't be seized, or because Neteller is using our money as leverage with the DOJ in their court case?

[/ QUOTE ]

Leverage

[/ QUOTE ]This seems really shady, aren't they breaking some Isle of Man laws by doing this? I hope they get the book thrown at them (after they pay us of course).

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems really shady because its not true... I'm sure Neteller would like to see this money returned as soon as possible and the DOJ is holding things up. This is negatively impacting their reputation, and since they expect to continue doing business in other parts of the world, this is important to them.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Explain why all withdrawls from Jan 16-18 are frozen and the US government has them please?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally believe that this credited money could be some accounted for by Navigant, and could be part of the seized funds. After all, all you are seeing are numbers on a screen, so far.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally believe that this credited money could be some accounted for by Navigant, and could be part of the seized funds. After all, all you are seeing are numbers on a screen, so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

boss, there is nothing in the Neteller release that would lead one to believe that anything other than full payments will be made to all US players.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:59 PM

I agree totally, just seems some people are worried cuz their balances weren't 'updated'.
Closed Thread