Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2007, 08:52 PM

Default Re: What\'s up with blue collar workers looking like homeless bums?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you are really this upset that your plumber doesn't take better care of himself for you, perhaps you should admit you have teh ghey.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not refering to plumbers who come to your house and fix the leaky toilet. Most of those guys have grooming standards to abide by. I'm talking about longshore workers, pipe fitters, iron workers, welders, loggers, etc..

[/ QUOTE ]

So you expect lumberjacks to wear three-piece suits? What the [censored] is a logger supposed to wear? I don't get this OP at all.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:53 PM

This seems like a lounge post.
Old 08-21-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you are really this upset that your plumber doesn't take better care of himself for you, perhaps you should admit you have teh ghey.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not refering to plumbers who come to your house and fix the leaky toilet. Most of those guys have grooming standards to abide by. I'm talking about longshore workers, pipe fitters, iron workers, welders, loggers, etc.
Espcially longshore workers. They average 100k+ and a lot of them look like they came out of a homeless shelter

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are really this upset that your longshoreman/pipe fitter/iron worker/welder/logger doesn't take better care of himself for you, perhaps you should admit you have teh ghey.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So you expect lumberjacks to wear three-piece suits? What the [censored] is a logger supposed to wear? I don't get this OP at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to my pops who was a lumberjack in Maine, two layers of long underwear. Boots, jeans. Hat. And of course plaid flannel shirt.

OP,

If you actually busted your hump for 40 hours a week instead of posting on 2p2 from the comfort of your office, you'd probably care a whole lot less about your appearance, too. And your OP is beyond retarded.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:08 PM

I used to cut down trees for a living. Worked in the hot [censored] Sun all day, usually high as a kite. Of course, I looked like crap when I was done. Am I going to put on a [censored] suit to go out and have a few beers? [censored] no. I'd take a shower and throw on some reasonably clean jeans (not everyone has Mommy to do our laundry). Sometimes I'd go straight from work and still be covered in sweat and sawdust. So the [censored] what?

BTW: Your girlfriend dug my biceps.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have you ever done any real work on a car? or a days construction? what do you want them to do take a shower every hour?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course I've done real work on a car. Changed the oil, installed a new starter, installed a radiator. Heck I even changed the battery a few times!!

As far as doing construction work goes, I did exactly one day of stud framing. It wasn't really my cup of tea..
Old 08-21-2007, 09:12 PM

OP,

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but that construction worker from the Village People wasn't really a construction worker.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
have you ever done any real work on a car? or a days construction? what do you want them to do take a shower every hour?

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course I've done real work on a car. Changed the oil, installed a new starter, installed a radiator. Heck I even changed the battery a few times!!

As far as doing construction work goes, I did exactly one day of stud framing. It wasn't really my cup of tea..

[/ QUOTE ]

Every post you make in this thread gets gayer dude.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:30 PM

can we get a button next to notify mod. it can be a picture of ash ketchum and be "notify tuq" and then tuq will take the thread away to the lounge.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I seriously doubt that. You are only saying that to cover up for this awful mess of a thread you made. You sound like an average california metrosexual.

get out of this forum and never come back.