Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 11:58 AM

Default Re: My Web ATM = garbage

[ QUOTE ]
Do you people ever write a check with your Bank acct. # and drivers license # on it? Or give the Taco Bell guy your credit card?

[/ QUOTE ]

I gave the Taco Bell guy my CC. He stole my identity AND I got food poisoning.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like how your post was so poorly written that it looks like they're charging 212$. It's a 12$ fee for whatever you're doing, cry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

My post was written just fine, it is common sense they were not charging me a $212 fee...DUH
Old 02-06-2007, 12:01 PM

Everyone should back off the OP- he's just posting his experiences with WebATM and I'm glad he did. That's supposed to be what this board is for- not cheerleading for whatever high-commission, low-service ewallet the poker sites offer next.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is...they are going to debit my account $200 in next 24 hours, but the card won't be here for another 2-3 weeks. It is ludacris.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So don't use it. Big [censored] deal. Just be patient and wait for more options. There's too much profit at stake for more companies not to step forward and offer this service.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a half-truth. While there may be huge profits to be made, if you understand how money travels through the banking system you would know that MyWebATM has a limited lifespan as will anybody else who pops up offering a similar service.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:14 PM

So it costs $12 to sign up for mywebatm? Worth it if they get their act in gear and allow withdraws soon.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like how your post was so poorly written that it looks like they're charging 212$. It's a 12$ fee for whatever you're doing, cry about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

My post was written just fine, it is common sense they were not charging me a $212 fee...DUH

[/ QUOTE ]

I initially read it as a 212 fee - its only through further reading i realised your grasp of the english language was so poor that you actually meant they were removing 212 and charging you 12.

And for the record, so [censored] what? What can you do with $12? Thats like less than 3 pints of lager on a night out, somewhere close to an angus burger meal at burger king or 10 mars bars.

If you start a thread saying everytime you put 200 on they charge 12, then its an issue, but best i can tell most or all of that fee is a one off setting up fee.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I initially read it as a 212 fee - its only through further reading i realised your grasp of the english language was so poor that you actually meant they were removing 212 and charging you 12.

And for the record, so [censored] what? What can you do with $12? Thats like less than 3 pints of lager on a night out, somewhere close to an angus burger meal at burger king or 10 mars bars.

If you start a thread saying everytime you put 200 on they charge 12, then its an issue, but best i can tell most or all of that fee is a one off setting up fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are simply clueless. I never mentioned anything about Fees. I do not care to pay a $12 fee.

I was stating that even after multiple confirmations, site offers a service that is beyond poor.

1. Passed credit check, verified bank account, but no reflection on the balance.

2. No transaction history, no e-mail deposit confirmation while my account is debited.

3. Support does not answer e-mails, no phone number.

List goes on...

Pay attention next time. Instead of "realising" how poor my grasp of English is...realize that this service is a rip off. If you are interested in having your "fish" deposit, well they can't...using this service.

[censored] people...
Old 02-06-2007, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So it costs $12 to sign up for mywebatm? Worth it if they get their act in gear and allow withdraws soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-06-2007, 01:53 PM

im giving transfers on ftp for paypal money. lalalalala