Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2006, 02:28 AM

Default We need a mascot....

Okay. So im seeing all these other mods doing things, like deleting threads, and encouragin discussion, and i start to feel bad. Not becuase im depriving you schmoes of anything, but more because i think im being looked down on as the "lazy mod". Which isnt just an insult to me, no matter how many times dynasty calls us the "watered down" oot, but is also an insult to you! So, i figure lets run an official BBV mascot contest. There is someone out there, being wafted through the peaks and valleys of poker variance, that embodies the very soul of this forum. Is it bicyclekick, who has never ran less than 18bb/100 in his life, or kurosh who has managed to lose more money with AA than any player alive? Perhaps its baronzeus who can manage to win 245K while being in the middle of a "bad month", or maybe its sponger, who at last count has managed to lose his eighty seven cent bankroll at least eight times. Maybe its YOU! The great thing is, YOU GET TO DECIDE!

How it works: Any 2p2 memeber can nominate someone to be a contestant of this contest. Just write a short paragraph as to why your horse,,,er,,, player, embodies the spirit of what BBV stands for. The nomination period will be open for the two days. Ish. (hey, its not like im getting paid for this) At the end of this period, myself, along with a panel of select 2p2 members will seed the nominations into a bracket structure. Then we will have our tourney!. (think ms oot for those too addicted to gambling to care about breasts) The winner will recieve the title of Official BBV mascot, and have the privledge of telling all their friends (like they will have any) that in any selected group of gamblers, they will, by a wide margin, have the largest problem. (im also open to suggestions for title for our forum champ)

So, nominate your champion now!

peace

john nickle