Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2007, 06:37 PM

Default Please allow me to introduce myself

Hello 2+2 Community,

My Name is Bryan Spadaro. I would like to introduce myself to this community, and felt this would be the best area for me to begin. I just started, today no less, with the Poker Players Alliance, as the Manager of Membership Relations. A little bit about myself, I am 24 years old, and have been working here in Washington for almost 2 years now. I was formerly with the PAC of the American Medical Association, one of the largest PAC's in the country. Before moving to DC, I attended Tulane University, where poker paid my tuition and rent the last two years I was in school. I have participated in the last two WSOP's and even managed to sneak my way in and bubble a final table. I now take over membership relations here at the PPA at a very exciting time. The Fly-In last week was a rousing success, and we earned support for our position amongst key Members of Congress. The Judiciary committee has also taken a keen interest in our struggle, and this can only be seen as promising. I am really looking forward to working with our members in the future and I am very excited to have joined this fight against prohibition. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time, member or non-member, hopefully you will become a member after talking with me, and you can reach me at bryan@pokerplayersalliance.org

Thanks, and lets work together to get poker back where it belongs, in the open and free to be played anywhere in America!!

Bryan C. Spadaro, Manager Member Relations

Poker Players Alliance