Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 09:54 AM

Default Re: Is there any interest in a table rotation AHK script?

[ QUOTE ]
- Is there a possibility to make your skript work together with FullTiltPlaner: http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/FullTiltPlanner ??? It is because the slots on the primar monitor do overlap so that you can't see all tables a the same time. I tried to have both scripts open but FullTiltPLaner prevented the tables from rotating

[/ QUOTE ]It would not be wise to have two scripts competeing to resize and reposition your tables [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] If all you want is to switch which monitor has the large window and which has the small windows, that should be relatively easy... Alternatively, you could just hard code the positions you want if you don't like the way the layout functions determine the positions. You can hard code positions by defining the x,y pair for each slot yourself:

X1 = 0
Y1 = 0

X2 = 500
Y2 = 0

X3 = 1000
Y3 = 0

etc.

you would also have to define Width and Height:

Width = 500
Height = 400

As well as provide the MainX, MainY, MainWidth, and MainHeight definitions for the large window. The layout functions are only included to prevent the necessity of such drudgery.

[ QUOTE ]
- Another thing that happened is that the large table on the 2nd monitor sometimes appeared that larg that only a 1/4 of the table was visible. When I moved it back to the 1st monitor it appeared again in the normal size. Could this be b/c I was using FullTiltShortcuts at the same time: http://overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/FullTiltShortcuts ??

[/ QUOTE ] This script should be compatible with others unless the other script also tries to position and resize tables. I don't know if FullTiltShortcuts does that.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I could have 4 tables on one monitor (those that require action) and then 8-9 more on my secondary monitor - that would be sick awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]
There is currenly no plans to have any more than 1 primary window.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you mean? Is there a way to get the pixel that a window would contain if it were to become visible?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

HiddenPixelsearch (EDIT: And HiddenPixelGetCount) are working perfect now.

I do not think there is public code for this yet (if there was, I would have just used it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - Once I get an ImageSearch clone working I guess I'll make an account over on the AHK forums and post the functions alone, in case anyone else would find useful.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:07 PM

That would be very useful indeed! I didn't even know it was possible. I am very interested to see what magic must be invoked to get such a function.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:36 AM

Hi _dave_

WOW! This is so exciting, I've been waiting for an AHK script that can do the MTH-style multi-table shuffle. Like I mentioned about a month ago in the Stars Urgent Table thread that it would be awesome if it could handle the table detection when someone is all-in. Because I was using the Stars Urgent Table script combined with my own little script to gamepad the tables.

And now you've found a fix for the all-in detection for the Stars Urgent Table. But, you're also giving us this wonderful mutant offspring of UrgentTable / TableResizer and StarsPlanner. You're bring us Christmas and New Year Joy early for us AHK believers.

I'm gonna make sure Santa leaves you something extra under your tree (i.e. gonna ship you some good karma love to your stars account) when I see the magic come through.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It lags a lot on Stars when one has to fake-mousedrag the corner to resize on SNG/MTTs - but on cash tables or FTP / PTY lag is not a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

dave:
Heres what I'm using to resize Stars tables very quickly without actually fake moving the mouse. I don't have Vista, and this might not work with it. If not, PM me if interested in another possible solution that might reduce lag.

int HeightFromWidth(int width)
{
int sizeframex = GetSystemMetrics(SM_CXFRAME);
int sizeframey = GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYFRAME);
int caption = GetSystemMetrics(SM_CYCAPTION);
return (int)((width-sizeframex*2.0)*.69+(sizeframey*2.0 + caption));
}

void DoTableResize(HWND hwnd, int x, int y, int w)
{
RECT r;
GetWindowRect(hwnd, &r);

if(r.left == x && r.top == y && (r.right - r.left) == w)
return;

int h = HeightFromWidth(w);

if(r.right - r.left == w)
{
MoveWindow(hwnd, x, y, w, h, TRUE);
}
else
{

//BringWindowToTop(hwnd);
MoveWindow(hwnd, x, y, w, h+3, TRUE);

PostMessage(hwnd, WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTLEFT, MAKEWPARAM(x+1,y+50));
PostMessage(hwnd, WM_LBUTTONUP, 0, MAKEWPARAM(0,26));
}
}

As far as reading obscured windows I'm using the PrintWindow function in the Windows GDI to write to a bitmap and then scraping the pot size or whatever I need from that. All my code is in C/C++ though.
shnk
Old 10-15-2007, 03:08 PM

Thank you shnk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

can you explain these two lines (or at least see if I understand correctly)?

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
PostMessage(hwnd, WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTLEFT, MAKEWPARAM(x+1,y+50));
PostMessage(hwnd, WM_LBUTTONUP, 0, MAKEWPARAM(0,26));
</pre><hr />

This looks like a click in the left border of the table, then a release near the top/left of the primary monitor?

[ QUOTE ]

I am very interested to see what magic must be invoked

[/ QUOTE ]

as shnk points out - the magic of Printwindow (and of course many DllCalls since invoked from AHK). This is the reason it can only be XP+.

I think I may find time for a stint of coding tonight... hopefully get something out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as shnk points out - the magic of Printwindow (and of course many DllCalls since invoked from AHK). This is the reason it can only be XP+.

I think I may find time for a stint of coding tonight... hopefully get something out [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]
A quick search of PrintWindow on AHK forums turned up this post. Now if I only had time to understand it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Preferably it would be nice to read the contents of hdc_buffer as defined in the linked post directly instead of doing any file saving and whatnot.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:32 PM

Yep, once I get these fully functional and make a AHK forum post, I will be certainly giving mad props to Holomind - I'd have never figured it out without his posts.

I'm pretty much done, just need to make "Shades of variation" work now - And yes, I am reading straight from the buffers - no temp files involved [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-27-2007, 11:15 AM

hey dave !
how are you doing mate? a present coming?

keep up the good work