Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt medals

[ QUOTE ]
^^wow, i'm having a hard time believing this, not to say i don't take ur word for it, but seems pretty brutal for people who want this option...

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember that not everybody has RB. Far from it. To them it's free.
Old 05-03-2007, 07:49 PM

FTPSean: Does bonus stack now?
Old 05-04-2007, 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://tinyurl.com/3a96yv

For your reference, you may wish to check out the above thread for an earlier discussion about Iron Man Store purchases.)

I wish to correct some incorrect information regarding the behavior of the cash bonuses that may be purchased via the Iron Man Store.

A bonus purchased from the Iron Man Store is not instantly released in a lump sum. Instead, the bonus is placed in your bonus account, and must be released incrementally like the 100% initial deposit bonus. Iron Man Store bonuses are released in 10% increments, or $20, whichever is greater. Iron Man Store bonus amounts will be deducted from your MGR.

However, unlike our other bonuses, an Iron Man Store bonus never expires; take as much time as you need to earn the required points to release the entirety of your bonus.

Also, to clarify something that Oober mentioned earlier in this thread, spending medals at the Iron Man Store does NOT affect your MGR directly. The only way your MGR may be affected due to an Iron Man Store purchase is if you buy one of the two bonuses.

Sean

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for the link and for clearing up things Sean. Glad to get everything explained. The bonus is still not bad even though you take the mgr hit. Unless theres something in the store i really want ill prolly end up doing that i sappose.

Don't sappose if you happen to get a reload while clearing a bonus from the iron man store the new bonus would clear first due to it expiring. (I know its very unlikely [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )
Old 05-04-2007, 10:46 AM

Actually when I was doing the PPA bonus and got offered a bonus from FTP they both cleared at the same time. (Sweet!) Dunno if that would be the case?
Old 05-05-2007, 01:26 AM

it would be cool if they did we take the mgr hit either way
Old 05-07-2007, 03:28 PM

is it possible to transfer 26$ tokens to another player on FT? (either someone who doesnt have rakeback or just has a higher EV in the 24+2 MTTs)
Old 05-15-2007, 04:56 AM

Sorry I am still unclear about the bonus situation. If you have RB and purchase a bonus you said 100% hit against your MGR? does that mean -$600 or $600 X 27% = -$162 meaning you can still profit $438 off the bonus??
Old 05-15-2007, 07:21 AM

^^fidodell, it means that if ur MGR is 2000 and u purchase the 600 bonus, when u finish clearing the bonus, it will deduct 600 from whatever total MGR u had for the month, and after that deduction from the MGR, u take 27% of the final MGR as ur RB...
Old 05-16-2007, 10:51 AM

so yes what fidodell said